1. Automatic Cactus farm that you can turn into a profit farm (you can sell cactus to players via chestshop, sell it for a cheaper price comparable to the shop and make money while being offline or afk -works better if you have 4+ maxed chunks of cactus farms) 2. A burger farm, it is kinda tedius collecting and replanting the burger seeds, but they are an amazing method of making money! Give it a try (Really efficient for starters) 3. PVP and Koth (I've heard they are a great way of making money, I personally don't pvp neither go to koths but its just a suggestion for people who have skill on pvping)
Well, those are some suggestions, I would 100% recommend you to go and farm blazes, sell their loot, keep their heads and get A LOT of XP while doing that! Its the most efficient and quick way for making money. (I added it last because you said you don't want spawners, but its the best way so I had to say it anyway)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.