Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can anyone gime some tips to win a bw game fast

NOOB_GAMING

Donator
Donator
IGN
NOOB_GAMMING
PLS help me win im losing so many games pls give some tips to win faster and how to get stacked in bw PLSPSLPSL

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Alright.
First you need to say which mod
Like solos, dous, three's or four's.
Solo: you need to get your first rush faster and then (on big maps rush from diamond gen and get some dias too and in small maps like Mario rush from middle it's so faster) and no need for getting stacked but if you lost your bed then go get ems and buy pots and pearls.
Dous: like solos but u have to be soo good or you need a good teammate.
Three's: it's mostly dead but I'll explain four's you can use that here too.
Four's: like dous you might be so good or good teammates but because in this game there are 4 players in every team If you stumble across a sweat party and your Solo queuing you'll more likely loose so I suggest getting a good team.then my strategy is someone defends with endstone 🪨 and wood 🪵 and nothing more because its enough. 1 player gets 36 iron and gets pickaxe and are and a stack of wool and rush faster. The 2 other guys wait for 56 iron and get all the tools (axe, pickaxe, shears) and all wooden and then 1 go help the fast rush guy and the other go rush a team solo or they can rush all together.

Have a nice day.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
just what ari13ian said, but u need to be fast and accurate at bridging and have a good map and game sense

ned_

Donator
Donator
you know the trick how to win fast is "trolling" usually I just play the game and try to not panic since when you're panic your aim is bad.
so just play the game not too seriously and just play the game and not sweating and tryharding.
and also dont forget about kb sticks perfect for maps like portal, oasis, etc and perfect for handling bridge fights
I recommend solos and quads for wins and duos and triples for trolling

ned_

Donator
Donator
Alright.
First you need to say which mod
Like solos, dous, three's or four's.
Solo: you need to get your first rush faster and then (on big maps rush from diamond gen and get some dias too and in small maps like Mario rush from middle it's so faster) and no need for getting stacked but if you lost your bed then go get ems and buy pots and pearls.
Dous: like solos but u have to be soo good or you need a good teammate.
Three's: it's mostly dead but I'll explain four's you can use that here too.
Four's: like dous you might be so good or good teammates but because in this game there are 4 players in every team If you stumble across a sweat party and your Solo queuing you'll more likely loose so I suggest getting a good team.then my strategy is someone defends with endstone 🪨 and wood 🪵 and nothing more because its enough. 1 player gets 36 iron and gets pickaxe and are and a stack of wool and rush faster. The 2 other guys wait for 56 iron and get all the tools (axe, pickaxe, shears) and all wooden and then 1 go help the fast rush guy and the other go rush a team solo or they can rush all together.

Have a nice day.
pearls and pots on solos arent necesarry
and for solos i recommend getting a stack of blocks and a gap.
fours 56 iron arent necesarry you just have to buy shears and tnt thats it

ned_

Donator
Donator
you know the trick how to win fast is "trolling" usually I just play the game and try to not panic since when you're panic your aim is bad.
so just play the game not too seriously and just play the game and not sweating and tryharding.
and also dont forget about kb sticks perfect for maps like portal, oasis, etc and perfect for handling bridge fights
I recommend solos and quads for wins and duos and triples for trolling
also on solos scoreboard are VERY USEFULL for bed breaking expectations
scoreboards helps you to keep your bed alive.

Team red and blue are near green and gray and so on.
So if the team that is near you you have to watch out for those teams that are near you. for example if the team gray got elimated then watch out for pink because pink can go to gray and and bridge to your team (red).
If ping eliminated then watch out for gray since gray is near you they can bridge to you. if you are team red and green got eliminated watch out for yellow. yellow can bridge to green then bridge to blue then go to your base. same like other teams you can tell it by the scoreoard.

Maps
There siderush maps which rush the team that is your left/right rush.
forward rush maps foward rush maps basically rush to the dia gen that is infront of you then rush to the base that is right or left of that dia gen

keep in not tho that foward rush maps has different team for your first rush for example team red's first rush is team gray

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
pearls and pots on solos arent necesarry
and for solos i recommend getting a stack of blocks and a gap.
fours 56 iron arent necesarry you just have to buy shears and tnt thats it
I don't really agree with that.
You know why?
Because I'm bw solo main and when end game if you buy Armour instead of pearls and pots ur more likely to get hitted off but if you have pearls u can save yourself.
Players like manhal_iq ans gb80 that don't buy pearl at first and get Armour instead they know how to take less kb and they're so carefull when walking over a bridge or so and they're one of the best players not like us random.
But I suggest u get pearls and pots.
And for fours first of all u need 6 gold for tnt in 4s and u won't get it with 36 iron (shears and a stack of wool) u get 4 or 5 gold and tnt isn't that useful because if u have tnt and not tools u have to do ur works so loudly and everyone would notice but with tools u can sneak or break in.
And I forgot about the other thing u said about solos.
Getting gap isn't the best move cause ur more likely to save ur gold for Armour and 64 wool isn't always necessary in some maps like Mario u only need 16 wool.

ned_

Donator
Donator
I don't really agree with that.
You know why?
Because I'm bw solo main and when end game if you buy Armour instead of pearls and pots ur more likely to get hitted off but if you have pearls u can save yourself.
Players like manhal_iq ans gb80 that don't buy pearl at first and get Armour instead they know how to take less kb and they're so carefull when walking over a bridge or so and they're one of the best players not like us random.
But I suggest u get pearls and pots.
And for fours first of all u need 6 gold for tnt in 4s and u won't get it with 36 iron (shears and a stack of wool) u get 4 or 5 gold and tnt isn't that useful because if u have tnt and not tools u have to do ur works so loudly and everyone would notice but with tools u can sneak or break in.
And I forgot about the other thing u said about solos.
Getting gap isn't the best move cause ur more likely to save ur gold for Armour and 64 wool isn't always necessary in some maps like Mario u only need 16 wool.
you forgot about blocks placing? bruh
and yes i agree for the "
Players like manhal_iq ans gb80 that don't buy pearl at first and get Armour instead they know how to take less kb and they're so carefull when walking over a bridge or so and they're one of the best players not like us random."