Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Camping Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungsaphire

Minecraft Username:
yungsaphire​

What is the suggestion about?
Camping Bot​

Description:
so this might sound really stupid and silly but it just came into my mind so i came here to share with you everyone

basically its a bot that kicks camping players the way it works is by detecting if someone is higher than a certain amount of blocks and checks if theres blocks around the player or not and detects if u blocked yourself into a box and maybe theres trollers getting u stuck in a box but there is also a solution if im right the bot should also checked which player placed the blocks exactly and if theres 2 players inside the box or not so if like
player 1 and player 2
player one makes a troll trap player 2 falls for it and gets stuck inside the box but the blocks that was placed wasnt by player 2 so the bot wont kick the player and even if player 2 places a block inside the box the more blocks placed was by player 1 so the bot wont kick player 2 optional: the bot kicks the player 1 for trapping and purposely making player 2 camp and get stuck inside a box im pretty sure with coding this is possible but i might be wrong because im not a java coder or whatever so thanks.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
removing campers​

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, yungsaphire​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.