Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cactus Farm (Chunk Load)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okariin

Dear Jartex
I Recently joined The SkyBlock Dream, and after quite a bit of time i still don't understand 1 thing, Why my cactus farm doesn't work when i am not in the chunk? i mean, it work i think, but 20000% Slower, from 1 stack every 4 Seconds it goes to 1 cactus Every now and then, i don't understand if it is a Crop Hopper problem or a chunk loading limitation to preven lag, Can you possibly make an update to upgrade a little bit the chunk loading if it is that the problem? im not saying to make the chunk loading 63x63 with the player at the center, even a 3x3 is fine, my island is 225x225 and i litteraly live in a 16x16 zone, id like to have a little bit more mobility in what can i do when im also farming money, And if this isn't the problem, can you please Explain to me how to improve my Cactus farm or how does the Crop/Mob Hopper works?
Im sorry if my english is bad, im not from England, and i don't know if this is the right place for this topic.
Thanks a lot for the time you dedicated to me by reading this post,
Sincerely,
Okariin

olivier2224

Dear Jartex
I Recently joined The SkyBlock Dream, and after quite a bit of time i still don't understand 1 thing, Why my cactus farm doesn't work when i am not in the chunk? i mean, it work i think, but 20000% Slower, from 1 stack every 4 Seconds it goes to 1 cactus Every now and then, i don't understand if it is a Crop Hopper problem or a chunk loading limitation to preven lag, Can you possibly make an update to upgrade a little bit the chunk loading if it is that the problem? im not saying to make the chunk loading 63x63 with the player at the center, even a 3x3 is fine, my island is 225x225 and i litteraly live in a 16x16 zone, id like to have a little bit more mobility in what can i do when im also farming money, And if this isn't the problem, can you please Explain to me how to improve my Cactus farm or how does the Crop/Mob Hopper works?
Im sorry if my english is bad, im not from England, and i don't know if this is the right place for this topic.
Thanks a lot for the time you dedicated to me by reading this post,
Sincerely,
Okariin
Hey,
The cactus wont grow because of the chunks and the hoppers just sort the crops out of the rest.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Okariin

Okariin

What do you mean? could you explain it with more informations?

olivier2224

What do you mean? could you explain it with more informations?
The junks wont load if you are to far away from them in the cactus farm so, its not efficient to have one just make a mob spawner and grind xp and you will get much money xp is now 1:3 to 1:6.

WarpGrenade

If you're too far away your chunks won't load. What's your render distance? give me some more information regarding The cactus farm and chunk loading.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Okariin

Okariin

i have 12 render distance, when i am hal chunk far away the cactus farm stop

olivier2224

i have 12 render distance, when i am hal chunk far away the cactus farm stop
Yeah its just the server its the same with spawners if you are 10 blocks away from a spawner the spawner wont spawn any mobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.