Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Bw's respawn invincibility time.

YWNightmare

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
_YWNightmare_

What is the suggestion about?
Bw's respawn invincibility time.

Description:
I feel like the invincibility you get after respawning is too long. In most maps you can go defend your bed in no time while taking 0 damage and knockback and gaining an advantage on the attackers, works even better if you cover your bed with ton of end stones ecc. making it extra difficult for the attackers to survive and break your bed. Since all this time is never fair to the team that's trying to break the bed or to get the Final Kill after breaking it I have three options to suggest:

Option n.1) Decreasing the invincibility time by 1 second (debatable, it could also be decreased by 0,5 seconds, should be tested)

Option n.2) The player that respawns can't take damage or kb but he also can't deal damage or kb.

Option n.3) The player that respawns can't take damage or kb but he has weakness while he is invincible.

Don't get me wrong, I feel like BedWars are perfect lately, but I can't stand when I'm trying to break obsidian and a guy just respawns in front of me (like in the map with the orchids) and kills me while I can't do anything about it, it can also happen that the respawned player places himself in front of the bed making it impossible for me to destroy it, since I can't either move or kill him. It is also true that some maps have a long way between the respawn point and the bed, so it's not a common problem.

Let me know what you think about it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the respawn time more fair to the attackers, which could do something if the defenders respawn right in their faces.

Extra Information:
It's really just a matter of milliseconds, but I feel like it could be a nice thing for Bw. Let me know.

Last edited:

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well, I think you are right about everything, but I will add more stuff to that :
When i got rushed by someone , I don't really care If I have invincible , cause even without this effect , I am still able to dedend , but the problem is when i rush someone and kill him , he has right to get invincible after respawn to defend on his base , but this right can be very annoying when he got obbsidion or a well-defend base , the first second after respawn is enough to reach the bed from the respawn point , the next 3 seconds are more than enough to kill the the rushing guy , so i think they should really think about decreasing it by 1

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
+1

also, norking, if u have the right to be invincible, so does he, doesn't matter what defence he has

TNT_101

+1, ponieważ możesz kupić za monety profit, który skróci czas odrodzenia. and it is very op strattegy to use respawn perk and angel perk what can make from you tank to killing enemies.