Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​

ZerdQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
ZerdQ
-1 Well, Buying Unban for just being banned from console is a dumb idea + whats the point of keep getting banned the wasting money??

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
See man/women i am taking in respcet do not abuse here or I will be taking strict action against you as cyber bulling.
It does not matter does i am staff member or not

Take this as threat , warning , request or suggestion it upto you
shut the fuck up loser, your strict action gives me 2 numbers on my profile, bro out here thinking this is the biggest issue of his life

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
See man/women i am taking in respcet do not abuse here or I will be taking strict action against you as cyber bulling.
It does not matter does i am staff member or not

Take this as threat , warning , request or suggestion it upto you
listen nerd
not becasue your dad left you so u be talking like this
remember who you are
buying unban would be useful
no one would just keep paying 40$ for unban and hack again to be banned you might have also heared about fucking "blacklist" didn't you ?
now u can fuck off

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
this is kinda tedious since they'll have to change the bans completely and not use litebans, making/using a whole new plugin can be scuffed and moreover data transfer from the already made litebans bans to the new system wont be smooth imo
Well as it was a thing before i bet they have the plugin somewhere saved for eventualities, no? If so this would be cool, i am changing my vote to Neutral

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
jesus fuck the amount of replies
its hard to decide so ill just vote neutral, multiple reasons for both upvotes and downvotes were stated above

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Well as it was a thing before i bet they have the plugin somewhere saved for eventualities, no? If so this would be cool, i am changing my vote to Neutral
what, you're clueless rn, they never had such a plugin

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Nice creativity idea but buying unban cannot stop hackers. What if hackers buy unbans using hacks?
So I downvoted.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
See Respected user ,
Those who have money can hack openly with any fear as they can just use the money to purchase unban . and what about to those who are not financialy good use there handwork to grind . Imagine you are grinding in any game mode , imagine you grind any item and it take around 3 to 4 hrs and there is a player who hacks to get that item in 30 - 40 min . It will make the fare player feel bad and depresion as being kind is not good ??
And if that player got banned no worries he goes purchases unban from store . It will be not greate for player who are not using hackss!!! ???
And it will became pay = Win
you dont even know yourself what are you saying, i recommend you just stay quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.