Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
buying unbans was removed due to eula suddenly showing up serious in 2021, not for some noble cause of making jartex non p2w, you wouldnt have ranks if that was the case

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

yes thats what i believe too but they will assume other reasons just because they dont like it
buying unbans was removed due to eula suddenly showing up serious in 2021, not for some noble cause of making jartex non p2w, you wouldnt have ranks if that was the case

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
+1 only people who are scared of their banned enemies would -1 this
won't they ?

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
read whole suggestion page then put ur opinion
See Respected user ,
Those who have money can hack openly with any fear as they can just use the money to purchase unban . and what about to those who are not financialy good use there handwork to grind . Imagine you are grinding in any game mode , imagine you grind any item and it take around 3 to 4 hrs and there is a player who hacks to get that item in 30 - 40 min . It will make the fare player feel bad and depresion as being kind is not good ??
And if that player got banned no worries he goes purchases unban from store . It will be not greate for player who are not using hackss!!! ???
And it will became pay = Win

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
See Respected user ,
Those who have money can hack openly with any fear as they can just use the money to purchase unban . and what about to those who are not financialy good use there handwork to grind . Imagine you are grinding in any game mode , imagine you grind any item and it take around 3 to 4 hrs and there is a player who hacks to get that item in 30 - 40 min . It will make the fare player feel bad and depresion as being kind is not good ??
And if that player got banned no worries he goes purchases unban from store . It will be not greate for player who are not using hackss!!! ???
hey dumbass, noone gives a fuck about this, read what I said above

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
I've bet so didn't think about that one, and by the way what happens to this suggestion a lot toxic feedback.. the reason I look this as negative because the new Anti-Cheats and like you said create a New Plugins might be difficult but it wouldn't be impossible if they wanted to. Secondly? there's gonna be more Chargeback if the new player mistakenly thought they can unban on Console and Buying for the first time, but let's hope never gonna happens.

Looking forwards to see if this gonna be brought back, if its not unfortunate. but now change to
Neutral cause this was a things in the past.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

See Respected user ,
If cheaters want to give free money to the server continuously since they'll get rebanned again if they cheat, then that's definitely a good idea for the server. They can just generate free money off this. They will suffer this way too.

People who grind compared to people who support the server will always be behind. That's how life works and thats how the server works too. I would say every server is like. That's how business works. You are basically telling me right now that jartex needs to remove all options in store so people can't get rich by supporting the server so it's fair for people with no money? You can't compare someone who is supporting the server with money with someone who isn't spending money. Same in real life people who have money are always in advantage. That's just an analogy here that makes your logic make no sense.

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
Man i give up
It impossible to explain you guys.

It is very short msg

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
hey !@#$%^&, noone gives a !@#$ about this, read what I said above
See man/women i am taking in respcet do not abuse here or I will be taking strict action against you as cyber bulling.
It does not matter does i am staff member or not

Take this as threat , warning , request or suggestion it upto you

Status
Not open for further replies.