Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
If cheaters want to give free money to the server continuously since they'll get rebanned again if they cheat, then that's definitely a good idea for the server. They can just generate free money off this. They will suffer this way too. good response tho
See that's the problem though. For this suggestion to work, the AntiCheat needs to be reworked. Otherwise this would mean more work for staff, who need to ban them again. Moreover, people that don't necessarily cheated, but behaved in an inappropriate way for an extended period would also be able to return. All in all I believe that the suggestion might have some good ideas, but I think some ground rules must be set.

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
If cheaters want to give free money to the server continuously since they'll get rebanned again if they cheat, then that's definitely a good idea for the server. They can just generate free money off this. They will suffer this way too. good response tho
Why does it sounds like that you will earn some money out of it lol

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Hey!!
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote -1 it, It was already available and it got deleted, besides.. it helps and encourage hackers and autoclickers to use more hacks and pay after getting ban.
Kinds regards : iAxy~

Status
Not open for further replies.