Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
currently, litebans completely denies people to get into the server, so if your system comes in place, people will have to be allowed to enter the server. when you make such a system you'll have to transfer data between plugins which idk if its possible or not.
If that will happen they will do it manualy i guess, and that will take years and i dont think it will be made by staff members under mod and only the management team so i would rather wait the unban

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Dude, are you ok? Who would waste money on a block game just for unban? You kinda planning to make people lose money for punishment, Also what do you mean by "money = power" You probably mean "money is for a block game?!?!?!?!" huh? + You are wrong they don't deserve to waste money for a block game just for a unban, They can work so hard to appeal as NotHixzzu_ NotHixzzu_ did, Unban should be free, Of course, Listen, kid, You don't even know what money is so please stop being like that people can waste money on a block game just for unban, They can work hard for appeals and It's free + You're the one who deserves to waste money for a block game, Go look for a better server If you don't like JartexNetwork because they don't have "buy an unban" feature.
this is the stupidest thing ive read in this whole thread

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

Dude, are you ok? Who would waste money on a block game just for unban? You kinda planning to make people lose money for punishment, Also what do you mean by "money = power" You probably mean "money is for a block game?!?!?!?!" huh? + You are wrong they don't deserve to waste money for a block game just for a unban, They can work so hard to appeal as NotHixzzu_ NotHixzzu_ did, Unban should be free, Of course, Listen, kid, You don't even know what money is so please stop being like that people can waste money on a block game just for unban, They can work hard for appeals and It's free + You're the one who deserves to waste money for a block game, Go look for a better server If you don't like JartexNetwork because they don't have "buy an unban" feature.
yoyoyo man calm down ahahaha it looks like you are about to knock me out take a deep breath and chill out. Just because you clearly don't have money by the way you're typing doesn't mean you come here and shout your feelings out about it. Unban is more deserved to waste money on than ranks so how about you scream to the players who bought anything in a block game and not use the excuse "they don't deserve to spend money on unbans" when you know thats not what you're mad about. Money = power yes, unless you live under a rock or in a different planet then here is ur answer. sry i didnt mean to offend u bro if u need a therapist lmk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

Suggestion - Downvoted/-1

Hello, Doytrex
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to downvote your suggestion. This decision has been taken due to the following reason(s):

• This was removed before, it might not be implemented again.
• Hackers that are banned might buy an unban and hack more.
• There might be problems with some rule breakers.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Hixzzu
read the whole suggestion page then maybe downvote

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

Hello Doytrex Doytrex
thank you for your Suggestion to make JartexNetwork Better ,
After careful consideration I have decided to vote -1 on this application for the following reason(s):

1. Player with money can use hack openly and if they get ban , they will just purchase Unban from store .
  2. It will create a difference Between player which are not much financial good
  3. It will provide a bad gameplay and review about JartexNetwork
I strongly appose this post and if it got added then many player will quit JartexNetwork.
I hope you understand
+
If it got added many hacker which were banned in past (ip) could purchase Unban and use hack again ???

Regards
AG2
read whole suggestion page then put ur opinion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

Why make jartex more p2w?????

This was a thing but its not anymore and i agree with the mentality behind why it was removed and i agree with it

if i use auto clicker and get banned for it then i can just use money to unban myself which is just basically ban evasion with certain situations changed.

If u were banned then you made some mistake and got banned if youre false banned then u can appeal, get screenshared and then you will get unbanned.
you dont have much experience in bans. You used AutoClicker and lost money bc of it? ur fault ur loss. U will most likely get Rescreenshared if you are suspicious of auto clicking again by staff and lose money again. That's not ban evading since you gave something valuable away to get back to the server which is money. I don't know why you are acting like the player got unbanned for free. Cheat and give free money to the server and lose money ur fault. If anything you're supporting jartexnetwork way more and getting outplayed by the server :))

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

I decided to Upvote your suggestion because this will help the server owner getting that bag. Also No Buying UnBan For blacklisted players
of course no buying unban for blacklisted users. That never was a thing

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

I don't agree with that, I think if someone violates the rules they should suffer the consequences. They shouldn't be able to throw money at the problem to make it go away
If cheaters want to give free money to the server continuously since they'll get rebanned again if they cheat, then that's definitely a good idea for the server. They can just generate free money off this. They will suffer this way too. good response tho

Status
Not open for further replies.