Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Can you please explain in detail what you mean by that? I don't understand. Wdym by change bans completely
currently, litebans completely denies people to get into the server, so if your system comes in place, people will have to be allowed to enter the server. when you make such a system you'll have to transfer data between plugins which idk if its possible or not.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
frrrr lmaoo istg this randoms are so clueless and think its unfair lol
half of them didnt even read the whole suggestion lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

After review your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• Not a fan of buying Unbans

currently, litebans completely denies people to get into the server, so if your system comes in place, people will have to be allowed to enter the server. when you make such a system you'll have to transfer data between plugins which idk if its possible or not.

Well that's a possibility but they could maybe add some custom code in the plugin lightbans itself and make some changes into it while having the data in there. Developers/Owner knows so let's not assume anything for now.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Why make jartex more p2w?????

This was a thing but its not anymore and i agree with the mentality behind why it was removed and i agree with it

if i use auto clicker and get banned for it then i can just use money to unban myself which is just basically ban evasion with certain situations changed.

If u were banned then you made some mistake and got banned if youre false banned then u can appeal, get screenshared and then you will get unbanned.

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
Hello Doytrex Doytrex
thank you for your Suggestion to make JartexNetwork Better ,
After careful consideration I have decided to vote -1 on this application for the following reason(s):

1. Player with money can use hack openly and if they get ban , they will just purchase Unban from store .
  2. It will create a difference Between player which are not much financial good
  3. It will provide a bad gameplay and review about JartexNetwork
I strongly appose this post and if it got added then many player will quit JartexNetwork.
I hope you understand
+
If it got added many hacker which were banned in past (ip) could purchase Unban and use hack again ???

Regards
AG2

Last edited:

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
Suggestion - DOWNVOTED/-1

Hello, Doytrex
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to downvote your suggestion. This decision has been taken due to the following reason(s):

• This was removed before, it might not be implemented again.
• Hackers that are banned might buy an unban and hack more.
• There might be problems with some rule breakers.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Hixzzu

Last edited:

HiveWind6250

Donator
Donator
IGN
Maxmander
pay to lose for them they'll just get banned again and waste their money if they cheat and votes here don't matter cuz the owner decides and in my opinion, paying real cash is a punishment to me and money = power + people who spend money to get unbanned deserve it in my opinion cuz they're giving something valuable in return for the unban it ain't free
Dude, are you ok? Who would waste money on a block game just for unban? You kinda planning to make people lose money for punishment, Also what do you mean by "money = power" You probably mean "money is for a block game?!?!?!?!" huh? + You are wrong they don't deserve to waste money for a block game just for a unban, They can work so hard to appeal as NotHixzzu_ NotHixzzu_ did, Unban should be free, Of course, Listen, kid, You don't even know what money is so please stop being like that people can waste money on a block game just for unban, They can work hard for appeals and It's free + You're the one who deserves to waste money for a block game, Go look for a better server If you don't like JartexNetwork because they don't have "buy an unban" feature.

ned_

Donator
Donator
No, this has been sugested and been denied, and other reasons are stated above

Status
Not open for further replies.