Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

I don't know whether using ingame gold currency that needs to be purchased from the store to purchase an unban is allowed as it just sounds like a loophole from the policy. Besides, Imo it is something that should never exist in the first place. Cheaters should be punished and there should be no exceptions.

(idk if I am allowed to say this or not, but the fact is that most people would just get a good VPN and try to evade instead of purchasing it even if the unban is a thing.)
Ban evaders don't count as they're also avoiding appeals too and waiting time. And if u can't buy unban using gold due to policy then why does gold currency exist for ranks and other stuff

Last edited:

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
It's just a punishment idea making people pay money for unban and improves jartex server as a worth
After review your reply state above:
Punishment idea? firstly, we try to reduce P2W mechanic in this server and for people doesn't have PayPal or their country didn't accept that, I don't think so this will improve anyways, it only improve like 8.5% whose buy Unban other than that, it's below 12 years old that doesn't own PayPal Or don't want to waste such a thing or worse not interested if the console keep banning for 7d, punishment you can always check --> https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/
no you have no idea what people went through when it comes to bans
Secondly, Indeed I am, but I know player suffer cause false bans on Console Bans, Grind hard and many more only ourselves knows, but not included about IP-Conflict, the only logic I could think they remove cause existence that Reason why you need appeal permission? since maybe buy Unban giving them advantage without limit appealing when come to denial and repeating rule breaking, also repeating without Honest, Reason why you want to unban lastly is Effort on your appeal.

ONCE AGAIN depends on Developer and Suggestion Team if they wanted this to be back or + more good things. overall still Downvoted/-1 since ticket was implement these days, so all require support and appealing permission, comes to bans by Staff Member it depends if the evidence are confidential or not, so you'll have to DM the Staff whose bans/issued you, and about Console Bans depends on the code if any provide, if do.. contact Screenshare team, if not you can wait it out or [SS] Screenshare or Appealing If the ban more than 24h for example 7d bans on Console Bans, OR you can just play other game or do something for 7d to wait it out, since not only Minecraft game in this world there many more..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

After review your reply state above:
Punishment idea? firstly, we try to reduce P2W mechanic in this server and for people doesn't have PayPal or their country didn't accept that, I don't think so this will improve anyways, it only improve like 8.5% whose buy Unban other than that, it's below 12 years old that doesn't own PayPal Or don't want to waste such a thing or worse not interested if the console keep banning for 7d, punishment you can always check --> https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/

Secondly, Indeed I am, but I know player suffer cause false bans on Console Bans, Grind hard and many more only ourselves knows, but not included about IP-Conflict, the only logic I could think they remove cause existence that Reason why you need appeal permission? since maybe buy Unban giving them advantage without limit appealing when come to denial and repeating rule breaking, also repeating without Honest, Reason why you want to unban lastly is Effort on your appeal.

ONCE AGAIN depends on Developer and Suggestion Team if they wanted this to be back or + more good things. overall still Downvoted/-1 since ticket was implement these days, so all require support and appealing permission, comes to bans by Staff Member it depends if the evidence are confidential or not, so you'll have to DM the Staff whose bans/issued you, and about Console Bans depends on the code if any provide, if do.. contact Screenshare team, if not you can wait it out or [SS] Screenshare or Appealing If the ban more than 24h for example 7d bans on Console Bans, OR you can just play other game or do something for 7d to wait it out, since not only Minecraft game in this world there many more..
Life is unfair my friend. People who don't own PayPal/payment methods or enough money to spend on the server are always going to be under/ in a disadvantage to the people who supported and spent money. The excuse that you used is that it would be unfair that people with money can get unbanned way faster than people who don't have money. Well of course that's the case, money has power and supporting the server always gives you advantage and that's fair in my opinion because you are giving something valuable for something in return. But You also said that people with money can have unlimited unbans but thats not the case. How do you know if the money they have spent to get the unban didnt effect them or made them learn their lesson. Most people who play here are young and are not finacially independant so i doubt that them buying an unban didnt effect them. It is also a punishment in a way that they had to lose money. Once again, buying unban limit is a good idea if the owner wants to add that i don't mind but them spending money isn't something free and I don't see that as an unfair deal for the unban cuz life works with money and money has power.

False bans are not just related to console bans. They are also related to misunderstanding from staff or biasness from staff or maybe lack of experience from staff. Appeals don't always help in cases of false bans. Some people are forced to wait a false ban and got no other option in their hands and people who support the server with money deserve to be unbanned in my opinion.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
this is kinda tedious since they'll have to change the bans completely and not use litebans, making/using a whole new plugin can be scuffed and moreover data transfer from the already made litebans bans to the new system wont be smooth imo

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
After review your state above:
Well I won't argue about it anymore, if this doesn't show you what exactly world works and wanted, unfortunate I guess we just waited if they accepted or not now..

This is my end for this discussion about this
suggestion, good luck.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Hello Doytrex,
thank you for creating a suggestion for the JartexNetwork!

After careful consideration I have decided to Downvote this suggestion for the following reasons:
- Defeats the purpose of a ban

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

Hello Doytrex,
thank you for creating a suggestion for the JartexNetwork!

After careful consideration I have decided to Downvote this suggestion for the following reasons:
- Defeats the purpose of a ban
Money for an unban is well deserved. Free money to the server if they cheat again. Owner will decide.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

this is kinda tedious since they'll have to change the bans completely and not use litebans, making/using a whole new plugin can be scuffed and moreover data transfer from the already made litebans bans to the new system wont be smooth imo
Can you please explain in detail what you mean by that? I don't understand. Wdym by change bans completely

alyan

Donator
Donator
After review your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvote/-1 due to the following reason(s):

• Not a fan of buying Unbans

Status
Not open for further replies.