Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​

HiveWind6250

Donator
Donator
IGN
Maxmander
Suggestion - Downvoted -1

Hello, Doytrex.
I decided to Downvote/-1 your suggestion, Have fun playing on JartexNetwork.

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​
I have decides to give your suggestion a -1.Reasons are stated above by other users.

VoidX

Addicted Member
Suggestion: Downvoted -1

Hello, I have read your suggestion. Unfortunately, i have decided to downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons below;

Reasons
  • Reason stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban and Xerrainrin Xerrainrin .

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

umm, This is Pay to win lol.
pay to lose for them they'll just get banned again and waste their money if they cheat and votes here dont matter cuz owner decides and in my opinion paying real cash is a punishment to me and money = power + people who spend money to get unbanned deserve it in my opinion cuz they're giving something valuable in return for the unban it ain't free

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey Doytrex!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- It was removed before and dont think its going to be implemented once again + I thinks that the "purchase unban" its something very unfair, some people need to wait for their ban to expire or unban appeal while others could just get banned and buy a unban over and over. How would this make the server cleaner?

Have a nice day!
This is life man accept it the poor is poor the rich is rich but who said they're not spending a high amount of money to the server in return. That's a punishment to me + money is valuable so stop acting like people who spend money for the unban dont deserve it. Also players get banned for something that isn't so bad for a long time. Players also get banned for something they did that was not intentional. There are also false bans if you forgot, which happens. Some players get banned for something that isn't even in the rules but by staff choice which I find trash because they make up a reason that isn't illegal. Why are you not including those and just thinking about one specific scenario? the owner decides I'm just giving an idea to him to increase the server networth. You are acting like they're getting unbanned for free and lost nothing.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

Hey Doytrex,

After review your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvoted/-1 due to the following reason(s):
I doubt it remove due to maximum limit and its existence reason needed why you want permission appeal once again, DM sr.mod OR create an ticket ->
My thoughts on this one, I'll have to -1 not because the value price, it because player can buy anytime they want or as backup, and this will increase more issue, since you didn't mention max limit of purchasing, this will easy to the player good at appealing reason.

No no, increase/decrease the value can't be an option, if they wanted to bring the old buy unban, Gold can't be an option to buy Unban, but through store with euro and it'll decrease the price when there Discounts, Black Friday OR NewYear.
Hello there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximum limit for buying unbans is a good idea and I do not disagree with it but again, it's up to the owner to decide.

You have mentioned about the fact that players can get unbanned whenever they want but you're forgetting one thing my friend. They are not getting unbanned for free. They're paying real money in return. It's a punishment in my opinion and also they deserve it for giving something valuable away to get the unban. Some players also get false banned and get banned for long period of time for something that isn't that bad or not even intentional. Some people get banned for something they didn't know about which are not even mentioned in the rules, but just by staff opinion they get banned which I find trash because they make up a reason that isn't illegal.

The other point you mentioned was about not being able to implement an unban system using gold. But yes you can because I explained how in my suggestion. Unbans will not have a discount of course so I don't know what point you are giving here. Owners can decide on what they want discounted or not. And when I say "increase or decrease value" I meant that they can make it higher than 30 euros or lower if they want to. I just gave them an idea of how much they should put the cost for an unban because their old price was 30 euros when unbans existed. I'm saying they can make it more than 30 euros or less than 30 euros if they want to. But I don't suggest it to be under 30 euros.

Last edited:

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hello there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximum limit for buying unbans is a good idea and I do not disagree with it but again, it's up to the owner to decide.

You have mentioned about the fact that players can get unbanned whenever they want but you're forgetting one thing my friend. They are not getting unbanned for free. They're paying real money in return. It's a punishment in my opinion. Some players also get false banned and get banned for long period of time for something that isn't that bad or not even intentional. Some people get banned for something they didn't know about which are not even mentioned in the rules, but just by staff opinion they get banned which I find trash because they make up a reason that isn't illegal.

The other point you mentioned was about not being able to implement an unban system using gold. But yes you can because I explained how in my suggestion. Unbans will not have a discount of course so I don't know what point you are giving here. Owners can decide on what they want discounted or not. And when I say "increase or decrease value" I meant that they can make it higher than 30 euros or lower if they want to. I just gave them an idea of how much they should put the cost for an unban because their old price was 30 euros when unbans existed. I'm saying they can make it more than 30 euros or less than 30 euros if they want to. But I don't suggest it to be under 30 euros.
After review your reply state above:
Some players also get false banned and get banned for long period of time for something that isn't that bad or not even intentional.
It depends on the punishment which rule you broke, if you mention about Anti-Cheat I don't think so you can appeal on Console Bans for your concern you check them all here --> https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/
Some people get banned for something they didn't know about which are not even mentioned in the rules, but just by staff opinion
Each rule, each gamemode have own forms and punishment reason, thoughts about Staff Member opinion, that's depends if they saw enough as rule breaking or not, they won't BAN you or ABUSE their power, since their discuss through all Staff Member.
if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.
Like you said, it depends on the owners but in the Suggestion details you didn't mention it, and put it on How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork? I don't see any improve help, first, Player don't much P2W OR using GOLD OR even more worse that if console ban keep banning you, don't you see that wasting buying those, and they can use GOLD for other things instead waste of buying those, since Console Ban are not appealable and second Ticket --> https://jartexnetwork.com/support-tickets/ was implement, if you ask about permission appeal, you also can requests there not just that, but also can require support instead DM.

overall still
Downvoted/-1 depends on Developer and Suggestion Team if they wanted this to be back or + more good things.

Last edited:

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded

I don't know whether using ingame gold currency that needs to be purchased from the store to purchase an unban is allowed as it just sounds like a loophole from the policy. Besides, Imo it is something that should never exist in the first place. Cheaters should be punished and there should be no exceptions.

(idk if I am allowed to say this or not, but the fact is that most people would just get a good VPN and try to evade instead of purchasing it even if the unban is a thing.)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doytrex

Doytrex

After review your reply state above:

It depends on the punishment which rule you broke, if you mention about Anti-Cheat I don't think so you can appeal on Console Bans for your concern you check them all here --> https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/

Each rule, each gamemode have own forms and punishment reason, thoughts about Staff Member opinion, that's depends if they saw enough as rule breaking or not, they won't BAN you or ABUSE their power, since their discuss through all Staff Member.

Like you said, it depends on the owners but in the Suggestion details you didn't mention it, and put it on How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork? I don't see any improve help, first, Player don't much P2W OR using GOLD OR even more worse that if console ban keep banning you, don't you see that wasting buying those, and they can use GOLD for other things instead waste of buying those, since Console Ban are not appealable and second Ticket --> https://jartexnetwork.com/support-tickets/ was implement, if you ask about permission appeal, you also can requests there not just that, but also can require support instead DM.

overall still
Downvoted/-1 depends on Developer and Suggestion Team if they wanted this to be back or + more good things.
It's just a punishment idea and they're giving something valuable to the owner/server for the unban. making people pay money for unban and improves jartex server as a worth + they'll get rebanned if they cheat if they spend on unban they're giving free money to the server at this point for nothing. And no you have no idea what people went through when it comes to bans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.