Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buying Unban​

Suggestion Details:
I wanted to make this quick suggestion and give this idea. It's pretty simple. I believe that being able to buy an unban got removed due to eula rules but there is a way to resolve this issue. You can prevent this issue by making it so that players can buy an unban using jartex gold currency. Simply, when a player gets banned, they will have permission to join the register/login lobby (screenshot example | https://prnt.sc/8OPVRUVyjkV0) and there will be an NPC there specifically made to buy an unban for only banned users. They will right click the NPC and it will give them the option to buy an unban with jartex gold. The old price to buy an unban was 30 euros and converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold. However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It improves the owner's money gain from the server which leads to more developers = better updates. I actually have no clue but this suggestion is up to the owners to decide.​

clqsed

IGN
Apatitle
A +1 this is so smart and I agree so players that get banned for something stupid can actually buy an unban, I would use this

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DOWNVOTED

 Hello Doytrex Doytrex

After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 for the following reason(s):

• Previously existed & was removed due to certain reasons (doubt it'll be back)
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hey Doytrex,

After review your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Downvoted/-1 due to the following reason(s):
I doubt it remove due to maximum limit and its existence reason needed why you want permission appeal once again, DM sr.mod OR create an ticket ->
converting it to gold would be 3.6k gold.
My thoughts on this one, I'll have to -1 not because the value price, it because player can buy anytime they want or as backup, and this will increase more issue, since you didn't mention max limit of purchasing, this will easy to the player good at appealing reason.
However, if you want to increase or decrease the price from it's original value is your choice.
No no, increase/decrease the value can't be an option, if they wanted to bring the old buy unban, Gold can't be an option to buy Unban, but through store with euro and it'll decrease the price when there Discounts, Black Friday OR NewYear.

Last edited:

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
It was a thing in past but they prob remove it for a reason

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey Doytrex!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- It was removed before and dont think its going to be implemented once again + I thinks that the "purchase unban" its something very unfair, some people need to wait for their ban to expire or unban appeal while others could just get banned and buy a unban over and over. How would this make the server cleaner?

Have a nice day!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Cool system to cheat eula, I'm not a fan of buying unbans so im not voting

Status
Not open for further replies.