Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Buycraft prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schizo17

Minecraft Username:
Schizo17

What is the suggestion about?
Buycraft prices

Description:
the stuff in jartex store is expensive that regular people can't buy that make it looks a pay to win server i suggest putting the prices down

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will attract more people to buy and to play just because they will think that it is not a pay to win server

JoeTheHuman

I think it will still be considered a p2w server. Anyways it would be a good idea just so the price can be more reasonable for all the players and even underage ones.

PlayaPanda

I can see where you are going with this, but the issue with that is the store prices have been set and done for a very long time. Jartex throws a ton of sales all the time to make up for this, and to keep a cracked network running an sufficient with less players willing to pay, Jartex needs to bring in more revenue to keep the server alive. With buycraft, Jartex is currently using a marketing strategy that is known as a "Discount Strategy". This strategy attracts new customers to Jartex that are willing to purchase a rank for a price lower than they think they would normally get. This increases the number of Jartex sales, and allows Jartex to remain up-and-running.

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
-1, the current prices are fine, if this would happen, then the entire server would change because more people would buy certain products, which would make the entire server more op.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Neutral, prices could be changed a little but a huge change could change the eco

Status
Not open for further replies.