Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Buy Key Backpacks in /tshop

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buy Key Backpacks in /tshop​

Suggestion Details:
Give players the ability to buy key backpacks in the /tshop menu.​
As it stands, players new to Prison will rush straight into the pvpmine, lose their key backpacks on death, claim their Starter kit, die with it again, and then spam chat asking for key backpacks.​
Regular backpacks can already be bought in /tshop for 5k tokens, so why not add key backpacks in the same menu? Just use a different icon for the "buy backpacks" and "buy tokenbackpacks" icon in the tshop gui, to avoid confusion.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Having key backpacks restricted to /kit starter serves no purpose.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Minecraftian,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
Neutral.

No one will really buy the key backpack because you can easily get it in /kit even if we say new players got their key backpacks lost in pvp they won't use their tokens just to buy a key backpack when you can get it for free with a 1day cooldown.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

SuperMariobrine

Addicted Member
Hello Minecraftian,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
Neutral.

No one will really buy the key backpack because you can easily get it in /kit even if we say new players got their key backpacks lost in pvp they won't use their tokens just to buy a key backpack when you can get it for free with a 1day cooldown.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo
While it is true that everyone can get a new one from /kit after losing their first one, some people I've seen aren't patient enough to wait a whole day, let alone even a few hours. I too think think just having it in /kit isn't very helpful since we also get a normal backpack from that and can still buy another one ourselves if we need extra. I would say just 300 tokens or so to buy a new key backpack in the token shop so people who hate waiting aren't forced to wait through a day long cooldown, I've seen plenty of dim lightbulbs lately that don't learn from their previous fall (as in repeating the same mistake no matter how many times I warn them). I think this would just be a small QoL feature to give us more than one way of getting a key backpack.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
While it is true that everyone can get a new one from /kit after losing their first one, some people I've seen aren't patient enough to wait a whole day, let alone even a few hours. I too think think just having it in /kit isn't very helpful since we also get a normal backpack from that and can still buy another one ourselves if we need extra. I would say just 300 tokens or so to buy a new key backpack in the token shop so people who hate waiting aren't forced to wait through a day long cooldown, I've seen plenty of dim lightbulbs lately that don't learn from their previous fall (as in repeating the same mistake no matter how many times I warn them). I think this would just be a small QoL feature to give us more than one way of getting a key backpack.
I completely agreed but you know the devs soo dont expect them to add something this small they will update it in like 3 season or longer i will be surprised if they added it quicker
But as always you are the goat

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buy Key Backpacks in /tshop​

Suggestion Details:
Give players the ability to buy key backpacks in the /tshop menu.​
As it stands, players new to Prison will rush straight into the pvpmine, lose their key backpacks on death, claim their Starter kit, die with it again, and then spam chat asking for key backpacks.​
Regular backpacks can already be bought in /tshop for 5k tokens, so why not add key backpacks in the same menu? Just use a different icon for the "buy backpacks" and "buy tokenbackpacks" icon in the tshop gui, to avoid confusion.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Having key backpacks restricted to /kit starter serves no purpose.​
Suggestion - Upvote ( +1 )
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it.
How SuperMariobrine mentioned up, having key backpacks in ./tshop would be a good additional since some people lose their backpacks and dont want to wait a whole day.

King regards,
David

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Minecraftian,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Buy Key Backpacks in /tshop” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!