Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Buy crystal rank using iron currency from voting

Liam2783

Minecraft Username:
liam2783​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buy crystal rank using iron currency from voting​

Suggestion Details:
Currently we can only guy crystal rank using gold currency but we should have an option to buy crystal rank using iron currency.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The reason this would help Jartex is so people with diamond can vote to get crystal rank which will help boost the server's vote count which will boost the server's player count. Currently for diamond's there is no real reason to vote and I understand this will reduce people buying crystal rank however if we attract more people (because more people are voting) then that's more people to buy iron/gold/diamond or to join other minigames and buy ranks​

Extra Information:
more votes -> more people​

Daniel_4D

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Daniel_4D
This sounds good, This will be good for the diamond rank players

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Crystal rank is supposed to be a very premium rank and thats why they haven't allowed it to be purchased using iron. Until very recently there even was a bug in minigames where you were able to buy it using iron but it has also been removed now.

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hello Liam2783!
After reviewing your suggestion I decided to stay neutral.
Reasons:

• Buying Crystal rank with Iron currency was a good way to promote Crystal rank, but it was also just a bug. I don't believe that this will be accepted because Crystal rank is made to be bought in the store.
  • Also, you didn't write how many votes would be needed for 1 month Crystal rank.
Have a nice day!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

Liam2783

Hello Liam2783!
After reviewing your suggestion I decided to stay neutral.
Reasons:

• Buying Crystal rank with Iron currency was a good way to promote Crystal rank, but it was also just a bug. I don't believe that this will be accepted because Crystal rank is made to be bought in the store.
  • Also, you didn't write how many votes would be needed for 1 month Crystal rank.
Have a nice day!
Thanks for replying. To get crystal rank every month it would take 100 votes which would take 16 days of voting everyday on all voting websites. That's a lot of votes every month

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Thanks for replying. To get crystal rank every month it would take 100 votes which would take 16 days of voting everyday on all voting websites. That's a lot of votes every month
I would rather say if it get accepted it should be 2000 iron (200 votes). Also you can get 1000 gold currency for 222 votes which is enough for 1 month of crystal rank.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
-1 also iron expires bi-weekly so looking at the 16day I don't think anyone can make it

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
liam2783​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buy crystal rank using iron currency from voting​

Suggestion Details:
Currently we can only guy crystal rank using gold currency but we should have an option to buy crystal rank using iron currency.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The reason this would help Jartex is so people with diamond can vote to get crystal rank which will help boost the server's vote count which will boost the server's player count. Currently for diamond's there is no real reason to vote and I understand this will reduce people buying crystal rank however if we attract more people (because more people are voting) then that's more people to buy iron/gold/diamond or to join other minigames and buy ranks​

Extra Information:
more votes -> more people​

I dont think this ia going to be a good idea
It will reduced the value of the crystal rank and maybe even cost the owners money
Not really good suggestion

Like seriously who would even try to buy the rank when you can get it with iron

It should be allowed with gold but not iron

And like man jartex is already in verge of the death soo pretty pointless to suggest this