Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Building and adding more maps in bedwars + extending the capacity of the players from 8 to 16 in sol

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Building and adding more maps in bedwars + extending the capacity of the players from 8 to 16 in solo.

Description:
It's just simple, more maps for bedwars and a bigger amount of players in solo.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
For the maps, it will be just more fun instead of playing only in a few maps and it will give a better experience to the old players and especially for the new players. Now let's talk for the solo I'm a type of person that likes to play doubles only with friends, rarely with some random people because its kinda annoying sometimes and tbh I prefer more solo for the following reasons, you won't get team killed , he won't be able to steal your final and also he won't be AFK at the generator , that doesn't mean that I hate solo but I really enjoy solo much more and that's an example of why you guys should expand the player capacity of the solo mode.

Extra Information:
I know, there is an AFK system... IF you stay AFK for the next 3 to 5 min you will get automatically kicked to the lobby but I've met some random people that stay AFK on the generator until they don't get what they want and when they are about to get kicked he literally moves a little and then go back and that's pretty annoying because when you need a TNT for example you need to wait for the 4 golden ingots to be generated and this just slows the process until you don't get backstabbed.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 16 players in solo is a really bad idea.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 Why?! Solo will just last a bit longer then usually

Flexier

Donator
Donator
The normal player count for solo is good, 16 is way too much like NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 mentioned.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
16 is way too much. I would say 10-12
There are only 8 teams and let that be how it is. We don't need 8+ teams/players in a solo game. Which will last way longer as some of them just camp with bows, fireballs.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
A
There are only 8 teams and let that be how it is. We don't need 8+ teams/players in a solo game. Which will last way longer as some of them just camp with bows, fireballs.
Agreed

G

Gusto

+1 for adding new maps, but if 16 teams in solo is waaay to much, there will be more campers. So +1 for adding maps