Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bugged Pickaxe Prestige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnavadiya80

So guys, today i encountered a bug, my pickaxe was p1 , then i had gone to gather tokens to upgrade token greed to 750 its max level in p1 right? , so when i came back after gathering em all , i found my max level for token greed was 375 which is max level for p0 pickaxe, so i checked my pickaxe prestige and i was surprised to found out that it was p0 , i think its a bug afterall , i wanted to share wt happened to me, if someone else who encountered this bug / glitch pls reply in this thread + post bug report so we can get it solved together and fast , kind regars Xx_Darsh_xX , good day !!

Solution
Hello Dnavadiya80,

This bug has already been reported multiple times as well as by myself. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about it until the Developers fix the bug.
For now, if you have any evidence as to how the bug is preformed, you can report it here: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/

Any questions feel free to DM me on discord; Mad ː}#2567

~ Thread Locked. ~
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Dnavadiya80

So guys, today i encountered a bug, my pickaxe was p1 , then i had gone to gather tokens to upgrade token greed to 750 its max level in p1 right? , so when i came back after gathering em all , i found my max level for token greed was 375 which is max level for p0 pickaxe, so i checked my pickaxe prestige and i was surprised to found out that it was p0 , i think its a bug afterall , i wanted to share wt happened to me, if someone else who encountered this bug / glitch pls reply in this thread + post bug report so we can get it solved together and fast , kind regars Xx_Darsh_xX , good day !!
regards* , avoid my spellings pls

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Pretty sure this was already reported, I’ve seen multiple people in the chat mentioning it so high chances of it being reported already.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hope for the best. Be glad it's not a P3 pickaxe because if so that would've been bad, anyways Goodluck! I hope the bug gets fixed soon

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
Good luck grinding again for pickaxe and i hope this bug gets fixed asap so no more players has to suffer

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Hello Dnavadiya80,

This bug has already been reported multiple times as well as by myself. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about it until the Developers fix the bug.
For now, if you have any evidence as to how the bug is preformed, you can report it here: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/

Any questions feel free to DM me on discord; Mad ː}#2567

~ Thread Locked. ~

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.