Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bugged key reward

dabonyou123

IGN: dabonyou123
Date: 15/11/2023
Gamemode: prisons
I used an Ultra key I received from my Lunatic Once Kit and received a Mystery Monkey Pet Egg, except I never received it. Check my /pets as well as my inventory and /maildelivery and it's not there. I then checked all pets at /pets and there is no such a thing as a monkey pet. I was wondering if I could get a new Ultra key or perhaps a random pet egg.
Having trouble attaching the screen shots if anyone can help

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
IGN: dabonyou123
Date: 15/11/2023
Gamemode: prisons
I used an Ultra key I received from my Lunatic Once Kit and received a Mystery Monkey Pet Egg, except I never received it. Check my /pets as well as my inventory and /maildelivery and it's not there. I then checked all pets at /pets and there is no such a thing as a monkey pet. I was wondering if I could get a new Ultra key or perhaps a random pet egg.
Having trouble attaching the screen shots if anyone can help
Monkey pets were removed this season and the Ultra crate rewards have not been updated. Whenever you get the Monkey Pet reward from crates, the game tries to give you an item that doesn't exist. You get nothing.

For the future, if you want staff support this is where they answer bug reports. The Prison forum is just regular players (though we try to help).

Welcome to Jartex!