Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bug Reports category

Status
Not open for further replies.

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
Minecraft Username:
albanian_ninja​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bug Reports category​

Suggestion Details:
In my opinion it would be quicker to find the "Bug Report" category if it was at the "Reports" site. Same place where the "Staff reports" "Chat reports" and "Gameplay reports" are. Because it is quite confusing to find it like this. This is my opinion tho, maybe it is easier for others.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
By making it easier for the people to find the "Bug reports" category.​

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
View attachment 21260
I guess this one will do ...
Ah.. Seems like a bad idea as that is for PLAYERS. So Staff, Forum Users and InGame players.
Bug reports have almost nothing to do with players and it'll also be more complicated to find it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
Bug reports are reports so I feel like they should stick to the reports category. It would be silly for bug reports to have its own category.

I dont think you quite understood it, if you go to "Reports" there will only be forum reports, staff reports and gameplay reports there. My suggestion was to put the bug reports there also so they are all in the same archive.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I dont think you quite understood it, if you go to "Reports" there will only be forum reports, staff reports and gameplay reports there. My suggestion was to put the bug reports there also so they are all in the same archive.
I understood and my reasoning of downvoting it is that the "Reports" section is for Players itself where bug reports are more server related.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
I understood and my reasoning of downvoting it is that the "Reports" section is for Players itself where bug reports are more server related.
true, but there are people that cant find th bug reports category so they make it on a random one.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
true, but there are people that cant find th bug reports category so they make it on a random one.
Putting it inside of Reports would just make it harder to find. The bug reports is on the front page of the Forums meaning if you put it into "Reports". They will have to actually dig for the bug reports to be able to help the server and there'll be a lot less bug reports due to people not being able to find it, meaning that the server gets more bugs itself due to it being hidden.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
Putting it inside of Reports would just make it harder to find. The bug reports is on the front page of the Forums meaning if you put it into "Reports". They will have to actually dig for the bug reports to be able to help the server and there'll be a lot less bug reports due to people not being able to find it, meaning that the server gets more bugs itself due to it being hidden.
how would they be diging tho? because the first thing that comes to mind when you want to make any type of reports is "lets go to the Reports category".

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Okay. I have an image right here (Look at attached). The red line shows where the category is. The pink line shows where reports are. Yellow line shows where bug reports are.

All these are under "Application & Reports".

The sub forum "Reports" are used to report any type of players. This being Forum Users, InGame Players and Staff members. Meaning you can report players there.

The sub forum "Bug Reports" are used to report any issue with the server.

What I'm saying is, if you move the "Bug Reports" to "Reports". The players would have to go thru the sub forum in order to find the bug reports. It would make it more complexed to find the bug reports.

It would also not make sense for the bug reports to go there, as I stated earlier, the sub forum repots is for players, forum users and staff members.

Attachments

• 1654850505355.png
    1654850505355.png
    95 KB · Views: 6
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
Okay. I have an image right here (Look at attached). The red line shows where the category is. The pink line shows where reports are. Yellow line shows where bug reports are.

All these are under "Application & Reports".

The sub forum "Reports" are used to report any type of players. This being Forum Users, InGame Players and Staff members. Meaning you can report players there.

The sub forum "Bug Reports" are used to report any issue with the server.

What I'm saying is, if you move the "Bug Reports" to "Reports". The players would have to go thru the sub forum in order to find the bug reports. It would make it more complexed to find the bug reports.

It would also not make sense for the bug reports to go there, as I stated earlier, the sub forum repots is for players, forum users and staff members.
that is at the "Forums" category I am talking about the "Reports" one.

ned_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
albanian_ninja​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bug Reports category​

Suggestion Details:
In my opinion it would be quicker to find the "Bug Report" category if it was at the "Reports" site. Same place where the "Staff reports" "Chat reports" and "Gameplay reports" are. Because it is quite confusing to find it like this. This is my opinion tho, maybe it is easier for others.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
By making it easier for the people to find the "Bug reports" category.​
1+
making it easier for the people to find the "Bug reports" category.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I will be voting Neutral for the reasons stated by iFlyYT iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.