SangTol Member Beginner Reporter Joined December 13, 2021 Messages 96 Points 16 Age 15 IGN SangTol February 19, 2022 #1 Where can we post a bug report? I recently learned how to Combat Log and I want to report it.
AUTHOR AUTHOR SangTol Member Beginner Reporter Joined December 13, 2021 Messages 96 Points 16 Age 15 IGN SangTol February 19, 2022 #2 Good thing~! I reported Combat Log From SangTol
progamezia Addicted Member Great Reporter Great Reporter Approved Typer II Bug Finder I Joined September 7, 2021 Messages 664 Points 82 IGN progamezia February 19, 2022 #3 im not sure combat logging is a bug
gdbs Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Starter Joined March 31, 2021 Messages 187 Points 33 IGN gdbs February 19, 2022 #4 SangTol said: Where can we post a bug report? I recently learned how to Combat Log and I want to report it. Click to expand... u got banned for abusing it, shut up....
SangTol said: Where can we post a bug report? I recently learned how to Combat Log and I want to report it. Click to expand... u got banned for abusing it, shut up....
xViiRuS Donator Donator Starter Approved Joined August 29, 2018 Messages 147 Points 51 Age 22 IGN xViiRuS February 19, 2022 #5 SangTol said: Where can we post a bug report? I recently learned how to Combat Log and I want to report it. Click to expand... You can report report bugs at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/ Also try not to break the rules next time.
SangTol said: Where can we post a bug report? I recently learned how to Combat Log and I want to report it. Click to expand... You can report report bugs at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/ Also try not to break the rules next time.
gdbs Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Starter Joined March 31, 2021 Messages 187 Points 33 IGN gdbs February 20, 2022 #6 xViiRuS said: You can report report bugs at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/ Also try not to break the rules next time. Click to expand... staff already know about it dumbo
xViiRuS said: You can report report bugs at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/ Also try not to break the rules next time. Click to expand... staff already know about it dumbo
xViiRuS Donator Donator Starter Approved Joined August 29, 2018 Messages 147 Points 51 Age 22 IGN xViiRuS February 20, 2022 #7 gdbs said: staff already know about it dumbo Click to expand... oh ok then, good stuff dumbo
gdbs Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Starter Joined March 31, 2021 Messages 187 Points 33 IGN gdbs February 20, 2022 #8 xViiRuS said: oh ok then, good stuff dumbo Click to expand... Do not fucking call me that. ok?
xViiRuS Donator Donator Starter Approved Joined August 29, 2018 Messages 147 Points 51 Age 22 IGN xViiRuS February 20, 2022 #9 gdbs said: Do not fucking call me that. ok? Click to expand... Gotcha champ, won't happen again. o7