Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bug Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

loupio001

On a bedwars map, you can see a donkey at the middle of the map. With a ladder and an enderpearl we can access the interior of the monkey which is hollow, it then only takes a few gapple to make a tie. To patch this bug; you would just need to fill the monkey, it should only take a few minutes.
Don't make this glitch, i didn't knew but it's severely punished.

Attachments

• Capture_decran_2024-04-22_221846.png
    Capture_decran_2024-04-22_221846.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 3
Solution
Hello there L loupio001 , Thank you very much for taking this in our consideration. However, I don't see it a very necessary bug to be fixed as it is a simple minecraft logic that any can bypassed it using the ender pearls. Bu yes, it is punishable for bug abusing. I will notify the developers about it. This is not an appropriate place to report bugs, from the next time report bugs by following this link. Bug Reports

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hello there L loupio001 , Thank you very much for taking this in our consideration. However, I don't see it a very necessary bug to be fixed as it is a simple minecraft logic that any can bypassed it using the ender pearls. Bu yes, it is punishable for bug abusing. I will notify the developers about it. This is not an appropriate place to report bugs, from the next time report bugs by following this link. Bug Reports

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.