Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bug in Jartex Network Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BilalAhmad

This has been happening from the passed month or two. When ever i kill someone I lag soo much and after the lag is over i get banned for 24hours and the reason is always 7335Wnlt or 8jhHY960. I dont know what this means but i don't get to play with my friends and they become mad at me. My username is BilalAhmad and i hope u guys help me in this situation. Please look at this bug. Sometimes i lag and get banned for Nofall hacks. I get BAnned for no reason and this guy in
View: https://youtu.be/Md82duQvqbo
doesnt even get banned WOW!!! :(1534566784226.png

Last edited:

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,

If you have found a player hacking or violating a rule in this server, then please do report him/her in the Gameplay Reports department of the Forums with valid evidence in form as you have linked above. From the looks of things, it looks like the player is using Scaffold, so do report for that reason (y).

Also, if you've got banned by the Console, then please do contact a Jr.Mod or higher staff rank with a screenshot of your ban to get yourself unbanned. You can contact them via the Discord server or Forum conversations.

Regards,
JaySN

Status
Not open for further replies.