Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bug Abuse/ Slight unfair advantages

Status
Not open for further replies.

witchblades

Minecraft Username:
SayByeToYourBed

What is the suggestion about?
Bug Abuse/ Slight unfair advantages

Description:
A bug on survival, that no one used, has been abused by many for months and months, however at the end of the day, they get banned, but then unbanned. This is unfair. An example of this is using fire protection and protection on 1 armor piece. This gives players a HUGE pvp advantage, as it allows players to free up alot of space (I carry 10 fire resistance pots), people who know the bug abuse can use it as for their wish, without worrying, its unfair people who use this bug can get bane of arthopod, and other fire protection armor. Another example is, using quick charge, and piercing and other illegal enchants on a crossbow, to increase luck of tagging someone in PVP, this severely helps the bug abusers, as they have many ways to increase experience for bug abusers, against non abusers. It would be better to ban people for bug abusing for 31d for the illegal enchant bug

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can give everyone the sense of freedom. No one knows the bug. If it's allowed, (bug is allowed), why isn't it freely told the public, why is it only the bug abusers who get to know it. I think this will help jartex become more fair as its very unfair for us non bug abusers.

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Minecraft Username:
SayByeToYourBed

What is the suggestion about?
Bug Abuse/ Slight unfair advantages

Description:
A bug on survival, that no one used, has been abused by many for months and months, however at the end of the day, they get banned, but then unbanned. This is unfair. An example of this is using fire protection and protection on 1 armor piece. This gives players a HUGE pvp advantage, as it allows players to free up alot of space (I carry 10 fire resistance pots), people who know the bug abuse can use it as for their wish, without worrying, its unfair people who use this bug can get bane of arthopod, and other fire protection armor. Another example is, using quick charge, and piercing and other illegal enchants on a crossbow, to increase luck of tagging someone in PVP, this severely helps the bug abusers, as they have many ways to increase experience for bug abusers, against non abusers. It would be better to ban people for bug abusing for 31d for the illegal enchant bug

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can give everyone the sense of freedom. No one knows the bug. If it's allowed, (bug is allowed), why isn't it freely told the public, why is it only the bug abusers who get to know it. I think this will help jartex become more fair as its very unfair for us non bug abusers.
If you really know/found bugs, you are supposed to report bugs in the forums, then you can decrease the amount of those that abuse bugs, realy simple

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, witchblades​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.