I think Veinminer has nothing wrong with it at the moment. The Veinminer is most commonly supposed to be paired with Explosive, so it may be bad depending on the level it is upgraded to. To be honest, I don't find Veinminer the best but I personally don't think it needs any sort of change with it. If you want to suggest buffing Veinminer then you can head over to this link ---> https://jartexnetwork.com/form/13/select ( Suggestions page ) and submit a suggestion about it. (!) Make sure that nobody else with the same idea has a pending suggestion already about it and make sure to give enough detail on why it should be buffed if you consider suggesting it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.