Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Buff Silver Rank Perks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Wolf

Minecraft Username:
001Wolf​

What is the suggestion about?
Buff Silver Rank Perks!​

Description:
I have a silver rank and I don't see any more perks that I get than the Bronze players. Bronze rank and silver rank perks are all same with just few , very few extra things. Gold rank gets all new perks and good ones. I don't see any reason of buying the silver rank , where i could get almost the same perks with bronze one.

My brother is planning to buy a silver rank but I see no reason to support him but advice to buy bronze.

Please add some more perks to the rank or atleast add some perks from gold to silver , this would be really appreciated if u do something about it! Please!

Thank you!
001Wolf​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
To get a reason to buy silver rank. Silver has the same perks with just a little more , than bronze and the thing is silver cost more money which makes no sense. Adding more perks to silver will encourage people to buy silver.​

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
No such things as silver rank. They have changed the rank names.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
001Wolf

001Wolf

No such things as silver rank. They have changed the rank names.
Ik that , but thats not the question here- gold rank- the new rank name doesnt offer any new things bruh- its the same but the names are changed and i am not here to complain abt names but to ask abt the features of the ranks
And if u disliked it cause of the rank name- then pls remove it- u make no sense

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
That’s why it’s silver rank, it’s not supposed to be the best just get bronze. Neutral

G

Gusto

That’s why it’s silver rank, it’s not supposed to be the best just get bronze. Neutral
I agree with him, silver should get some commands (like /spectate) to be worth it. "Buy bronze instead of silver" that is not really what jartex wants, they want some money from ranks, and saying "It's not supposed to be the best just get bronze (instead of silver)" won't help.
+1

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
give iron some things too while ur at it, not worth it at all

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I agree with him, silver should get some commands (like /spectate) to be worth it. "Buy bronze instead of silver" that is not really what jartex wants, they want some money from ranks, and saying "It's not supposed to be the best just get bronze (instead of silver)" won't help.
+1
I’m just saying that the 9$ difference for a couple of commands prob isn’t worth it plus some other random perks

Status
Not open for further replies.