Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Buff Mystery Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Minecraft Username:
lyuwu

What is the suggestion about?
Buff Mystery Books

Description:
I don't even need to explain broooo... Everyone who gets a mystery book apparently it has 25%. voodootje0 voodootje0 JustThiemo JustThiemo or who decides to change. Instead of it being 25% it's literally 3% or something. I had 6 New Year ones. Guess what... 6 rare keys yay!!!!!!!!! Anyways change the % buff that sh like literally stop clowning us with that 25%

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it'll improve less clowning players :D

TeamWithMe

Addicted Member
Sorry thats a -1 from me because it will make it overpowered aand gkits are supposed to be very rare and valuable
I think they should say its whatever percent it would work instead of saying its 25%.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
lyuwu

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Sorry thats a -1 from me because it will make it overpowered aand gkits are supposed to be very rare and valuable
I think they should say its whatever percent it would work instead of saying its 25%.
Alright you’ve got a point. At least make it 10% instead of saying it’s 25% while it’s 3%.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566

WrathPlayz

Donator
Donator
+1. I have opened at least 20 of these gkit books and I'm yet to get the gkit voucher. Every player experiences this. The rates need to be accurate or adjusted because its definitely not 25% currently.

This goes for factions and kitpvp. I'm sure it's the same in other gamemodes as well.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello lyuwu,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.