Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Buff Hulk IV and if that gets added, buff hardened IV by 1.25X

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Buff Hulk IV and if that gets added, buff hardened by 1.25X

Description:
The title says it all, yes I've made the PVP suggestion but my Hulk IV idea was not implemented this season and I will explain the new reasons for it to be added, So now this season it seems like hardened IV is buffed quite a lot, maybe 1.5x I am guessing, or it's just that mcmmo is removed, MCmmo was really OP, the biggest problem why players were not able to kill others is because during the fight, they were block hitting, right clicking immediately and using it at the start of pvp when the opponent is strong, it broke armor faster last season and did more overall damage to oponents, Now this season we do not have that making the PVP more friendly.

The PVP seasons need to be more rough, just like in factions reference or if you ever played different game like league of legends, I am not talking about adding large damage ce's or anything above strength IV, We got tank II this season and MCMMO is removed which is biggest part.
The double damage rates need to be nerfed.

Hulk III is worthless, it doesn't work or either works on a very low chance, Drunk III is being used entire season always and since now you need 16 levels to unlock galaxy ce's it creates a lower reason to grind for hulk III, Hulk IV needs to be added, It will not require a lot of work, only changing the value in strength effect.

Hardened will need to be buffed by factor of 1.25x if hulk IV gets added, Strength IV is 1.26x more powerful than strength III, Not a big deal, strength III even with santa you cannot qd players unless they are below average.

This is a mini suggestion, I am not talking about changing entire season completely, just edit the values of ce's.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve Hulk enchantment and will make PVP more challenging as now everyone survives so easily if that's the case with mcmmo being removed, some players could even use pots as healing instead of gaps.

Extra Information:
By the way if there's a chance someone would complain about the PVP experience if this gets added, don't listen, it would most likely be completely bs and it's because they are bad at PVP.​

Last edited:

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
The simple point to explain to the developers and owners should be that you should NOT require more than one godset while having a full 5-15 minutes PVP session.

They do take a lot of time, you can make decent sets via gkits but not actual godsets, for that you require more than required enchants. If we buff Freeze / Voodoo / Blood Lust / Ender Walker properly such that they are required to play with godsets & your godsets don't get handed to you in a minute or so (Durability wise), there will be a lot more interesting pvp.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.