Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Buff fragment drops or nerf fragment requirements for spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Buff fragment drops or nerf fragment requirements for spawners

Description:
I am making a suggestion about nerfing fragment requirements to buy and prestige spawners, and giving everyone more hope in competitions against others and against the ones who has mass gkits, now days Pig spawners is your only hope and lolipops.
EDITE: COLOURED

I didn't knew if season was going to be fair because of short term spawner decisions on /shop, we bought always a lot of pigs so we did not do maths for massive strong farm requirements because we only have pig farm, but I was thinking about doing 3000 epic skeleton spawner farm which is $105 billion, then realising that the requirement to both, buy and prestige all the spawners to make the farm is 720,000 silver fragments, each spawner is 2 silver fragments, 3000 epic spawners is = 300,000 normal skeleton spawners which 1 spawner you know it's 2 silver fragments and also the each prestige for 3k spawners adds up to 120,000 silver fragments, This is completely ridiculous, I've just killed ice dragon by myself with max sword which had plunder V and got ONLY 3 silver fragments, this would of took me about 240,000 boss kills to be able to prestige just 3k spawners, lol.

I remember just few seasons ago when 3,000 spawners were nothing when players were able to get to 1 million, last season you were able to get tens of thousands, this season is a complete limit for expensive mass farms if a player wants to take income to the next level.

Make it so prestige only costs like 50% of what it is now, each and please remove the fragment requirements to buy each spawner, as we all know 1 skeleton spawner aint shit, it will make you so close to $0 and you have to kill entire boss to be able to buy just 1 skeleton spawner, and this applies to every spawner.

Make super spawners also have no fragment requirements for upgrades, Why? because now days gold frags are hard to get and with how little we get them we can barely make up at least 300 of them per day.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will completely help with big farm hopes and give players opportunity to win island top or compete even more, everyone has different taste for spawners, no one wants to constantly use pig spawners for farms as that is also low income path.

IT will also give more hope and chances of you beating players with mass gkits, as now the only path is the spawners that don't need any requirements.

Extra Information:
Nawh

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Actually I am suggesting that spawner requirements need complete nerf, all spawners from pig all the way to slime must have 0 requirements to purchase, other spawners where you grind stars can have requirements on them.

All the spawners ranging from pig to slime all can have requirements only when it comes to prestige, and it must cost half of what it is now, As I explained, the server does not need to be too hard on the cost for something so cheap and low beneficial.

Buffing drops by 100-1000x more will only create more item spam and laggs, so just fix the requirements.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Up, waiting for feedbacks from other members as well so I could make a judgment.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, T0m45_ T0m45_
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.