Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Buff Auto-Miner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh​

What is the suggestion about?
Buff Auto-Miner​

Description:
For me personally autominer is useless, I have 30+ hours of auto mining and I will never use them. Autominer should give the player more money and tokens, I’ve done the math and almost every 20-30 mins the autominer gets you 5-15 Billion in a private mine, for me personally I get 60 Billion per inventory That I sell every 5-10 secs. Later in the post I will suggest ideas on how to buff it. Jartex needs to buff autominer for the following reasons:

1- Players don’t use it (neglected): Having something the players don’t use will make the item/thing useless and worthless to other players.

2- It already should be buffed: When I first knew about the autominer I thought that it’s op and I will afk and make easy money, but in reality it’s useless

3- new way to make money: Community of prison loves having new ways of making money, so why not just give them something that is already in the game but just buff it.

4- The auto-mining time will be more worth: I’ve noticed some players sell their 90 mins autominer time for 1-2 Trillion but no one buys it, therefore if we buff it, it will be more worth money (5-10 Trillion)

5- All of the prison community suffers from this problem: I believe that my suggestion will be agreed on by the community of prison, since no one uses autominer and they’re waiting for it’s buff (if there’s ever going to be one)

6- making more money: The whole idea is about making money, so by buffing the autominer, all players using it will be able to make more money.

HOW TO BUFF THE AUTOMINER:

1- make the pickaxe that they are using the same as the player pickaxe or a little bit weaker.

A1- How it could help: this will lead in making the autominer get more money for the player, since it’s breaking more blocks.

2- Make the autominer more smart: What I mean by smart is, that the bot needs to be able to fly down and up, and not just mine of the upper surface where all the blocks are broken by other players.
A2- How it could help: by doing this, the autominer bot will be able to break more blocks since it’s going up and down which will make the player more money

3- Add a new booster feature that only works with autominer: I know this may take time to make, but this is what I fully mean by a new booster feature. Make it the same thing as a token or a money booster, but its not for the player, its for the autominer bot.
A3- How it could help: this could make the players more excited to use the autominer because it will include a booster, wihch will make them more money.

This is only a few suggestion of how to buff it, if any of the players have suggestion let me know in the replies section so I can edit the post. And if Jartex has their own idea of how to buff it feel free to use them above my suggestions. Have A Great Day All :D

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
^^^^​

Status
Not open for further replies.