Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bruh they removed uhc before even trying to update it once

DANIPLAZ

I mean you could make MOB SPAWNING be enabled
Which was a problom for more than 4 months

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Why would they spend hours of working and updating a gamemode that got no interest in the first place. Updating it won't get that more players to play it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DANIPLAZ

Why would they spend hours of working and updating a gamemode that got no interest in the first place. Updating it won't get that more players to play it
Maybe if they even tried fixing the dang thing that was broken af from day one

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
They said why then wont update it on discord

"We hear you, of course you'd like to see an amazing UHC update, but the more we think about this, the less we feel like this is the right direction to take. UHC is a gamemode that has been around for years, peaked again last year and is now an old gamemode only played by veteran players, and we want minigames for all players to enjoy. An update would likely result in a small spike for the first few days but then flatten down again"

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DANIPLAZ

They said why then wont update it on discord

"We hear you, of course you'd like to see an amazing UHC update, but the more we think about this, the less we feel like this is the right direction to take. UHC is a gamemode that has been around for years, peaked again last year and is now an old gamemode only played by veteran players, and we want minigames for all players to enjoy. An update would likely result in a small spike for the first few days but then flatten down again"
Oh my did you even read what i said...?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Man literally noone cared about uhc, it would get a few players and then die again if it got an update.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Oh my did you even read what i said...?
Yes, they found it even if they updated and fixed all bugs the UHC count will spark for a week or less then goes down. Simply, UHC is not a popular gamemode in jartex

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DANIPLAZ

Yes, they found it even if they updated and fixed all bugs the UHC count will spark for a week or less then goes down. Simply, UHC is not a popular gamemode in jartex
Even thought UHC surpassed kit pvp in player counts daily... 🤡

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Even thought UHC surpassed kit pvp in player counts daily... 🤡
No use ranting bro it ain’t coming back, and to counter, kitpvp has a decent amount of income flow as well as a constant player base.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DANIPLAZ

Man literally noone cared about uhc, it would get a few players and then die again if it got an update.
Uhc literally had almost the exact same player counts as the bridge how is that "noone"?