Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Broken bedwars maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Stuart

Minecraft Username:
Im_Stuart​

What is the suggestion about?
Broken bedwars maps​

Description:
Im here will talk about Minigames, in particular im talking abt jartex bedwars maps. 1st thing i wanna talk about Dear jartex staff, admins, builder, owner. Please raise the Y or height of the maps, and also lower the BUILD LIMIT, its very annoying to see campers build UP and camp there with fireballs and bows with lower build limits we can defeat campers and win easily. lowering the build limit in bedwars maps also can make better gameplay and can make jartex ranked bedwars (Hosted by Nuggets) better in bridge fights. Another solution, please make the bedwars maps have higher Y level (height) so ppl that use custom sky can see the void and also can make their gameplay better. 2nd i wanna talk about Fix the new dino map, it has broken colours and not organized, why is pink yellow, and pink green, and green blue? I LOVE the dino map its really small and the design of it reminds me of Orchestra but better, its very cool i liked it, but theres 1 thing that i hate about it... its only the colours that is not organized 3rd thing i wanna talk abt (last) i wanna talk about is make the colours in bedwars map organized in sidebar it will be very usefull when tracking what team are in that side, across the map, next to our base, and bla bla bla. Thats it for my suggestion, sorry for my bad english​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Fixing bedwars maps are very important and fixing it will make everyone's gameplay WAAAAAAY more better​

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
-1 for build limit
neutral for the colours i already told thiemo about it
neutral for sidebar i think its kinda useless

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
Build Limit -1
Sidebar: Already Suggested By Me Quite A While Ago - It Was Denied