Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bringing old maps back.

StaticNova

Minecraft Username:
UltraBeghairat_

What is the suggestion about?
Bringing old maps back.

Description:
Bringing old bedwars maps.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help those people who want to play the old bedwars, I have alot of memories with those maps.
I would love to see them come back.
The Ones we have right now, Majority of the people hate it, Why?
They are just not that much fun or additive.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
StaticNova

StaticNova

Yeah, That's why Jartex 80% of the Player base in Bedwars was killed.... New maps suck..

You guys don't understand what's best for the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
StaticNova

StaticNova

Hardest +1 I've given yet. Yes, I acknowledge that the old maps were hypixel copies, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're bad. Each and every map we used to play on was superior to the ones we have now (except mario kart of course). You see, your build team kinda sucks at maps. It's a fact. The only good map in this update is the mario kart one. Not for it's build style, but because it's fast paced. When will you start to see that the casual players usually enjoy the maps more, because there's a lot of attention to detail, but the majority of the competitive (and active) playerbase does not like the "new" maps. They're boring, and honestly feel terrible to play on (again, except mario kart). I've heard a lot of the most active players say that they want old maps back. You should not ignore them.
I know. The jartex for me now is Hell. I rather play a server that doesn't have plugins or anything.

#JartexRevertBackUPDATE
Make this #JartexRevertBackUPDATE Viral!

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
look, im rooting for the new maps to come back. but you seem to be exaggerating. the bedwars plugin itself is fine, although it needs some tweaking. all I'm asking for is a better anticheat, and old maps (or completely new ones, which are actually good). don't say jartex bedwars is bad when it functions fine. the maps are the biggest problem.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
look, im rooting for the new maps to come back. but you seem to be exaggerating. the bedwars plugin itself is fine, although it needs some tweaking. all I'm asking for is a better anticheat, and old maps (or completely new ones, which are actually good). don't say jartex bedwars is bad when it functions fine. the maps are the biggest problem.
There's map voting implemented in BedWars now so they can base maps on the feedback that they receive from players who play the map in game :)
But you're one of the few people that actually gave proper feedback instead of saying 'they suck lmao' so that's useful too, so now all that's left is waiting for new maps :D

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah map voting was much needed. but because the majority of people vote like 3 or 4 on a map doesn't make it good from a competitive standpoint. Most casual players vote high because of the, I'll admit, fairly decent looks of the map. But most just feel terrible to play on, especially if you're a really competitive player, like myself. Yoshi map has too many obstacles, Crash has huge islands (so does Yoshi actually). DK's starter island is absolutely horrible to play on, the stairs are in terrible placed. Mario kart is actually the only map I really enjoy playing on, because it's very small compared to the others. Angry birds has many unnecessary obstacles and buildings. Habbo's forge is off center, and the middle is chaotic. I still have no idea where the emerald gens on Sonic actually are, plus way too many camping opportunities. Look, all of the maps look may alright, but they are such a hassle to play on. This is my main concern with them. People can vote high numbers because the maps "look cool" or there's been a "lot of attention to detail", but that's not what bedwars maps are supposed to be. If they feel bad to play on, it's a bad map. Maps can be beautiful but still be bad. A true work of art could still be bad. My point is, if you can get your builders to make maps that are actually fun and comfortable to play on, there will be no issue. but detail should be the last of your concerns.

Thank you for reading. I hope you understand.

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Biggest -1 I would ever give.

Average map vote is around 3.4 so no the majority does not hate them.
Old maps were just copied from other servers, so thats also a big no.

There will eventually be added new maps, but the old ones will never be back.
I do not need to explain my -1 because I agree with Thiemo big time.