Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Bringing back pvp Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsmrMeNOW

Minecraft Username:
AsmrMeNOW​

What is the suggestion about?
Bringing back pvp Bots​

Description:
When I used to play practice pvp a while ago, pvp bots was very fun to fight against because they helped me to get better in pvp without the toxicty of some players or getting hacked on. They were just simply fun. I think that bringing back pvp bots on this server would make it more enjoyable in my opinion.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
When you want to practice pvp and starting out your not very good in pvp in minecraft. Before actually trying to pvp a person, you can start off by practising with the bots first to get better before fighting other people. And sometimes people are toxic when you lose to them, this will atleast help you to get better and if you lose to the bots you have unlimited tries to fight the bot again without toxicity.​

Extra Information:
Pvp bots on a cracked server would be fun because most or all cracked servers dont have bots to fight only preminum servers, so this would be a different thing for the practice server.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 already suggested and denied

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AsmrMeNOW​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.