Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Bringing back Invisible Pots and adding something like a alarm when someone triggers your miner fati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Bringing back Invisible Pots and adding something like a alarm when someone triggers your miner fatigue trap

Description:
Basically, I know that Invis Pots caused bugs but this was in the past, as Mex said when he announced the minigames update he said that the new Bed Wars and Sky Wars are recoded from scratch which means new plugins...So, I don't really think that Invis Pots will cause the same Bugs as they did before the new Update. As you know, When you drink a invis Pot, you won't be visible to other players until they hit you once and that's when the Name Tag will show up, It will help so much If you are against a blatant hacker and as you know the current anti-cheat isn't that good and players just use blatant reach, scaffold, aura and sometimes they even fly. Those people basically don't care if they will get banned because they just play in Jartex to cheat over and over again. So that's why invisible potions will be a big thing and also It's part of the bedwars game-mode.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will be much easier fighting a blatant hacker and also will bring back the real bedwars experience.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
I didn't mention the "miner fatigue alarm" because It's obvious what I mean xd

ItzSudoku

Donator
Donator
Hello there,
I have looked into your suggestion and decided to go with a +1
Have an amazing day!

swen11

The only thing I would like to add here about the invisible potions:

Increase the cost of the pots
And maybe when you get 2 meters close to the enemy, you will get spotted, just the name tag will show up to that player, when he gets away from that 2 meter radius your name tag will disappear (just an idea That popped up

Big +1

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
The only thing I would like to add here about the invisible potions:

Increase the cost of the pots
And maybe when you get 2 meters close to the enemy, you will get spotted, just the name tag will show up to that player, when he gets away from that 2 meter radius your name tag will disappear (just an idea That popped up

Big +1
Doing that so will make invis pot useless, but I'm going with neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.