Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BringBackBowBoost in skyblockdream

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMeDave

Minecraft Username:
Davee__YT​

What is your suggestion's title?
BringBackBowBoost in skyblockdream​

Suggestion Details:
Two seasons ago jartexnetwork's staff decided to remove bow boost and add pearls. In my opinion, the bow boost was a lot better and it didn't have any bugs or glitches, unlike pearls. Bow boost was kinda based on skills so it was an advantage for some players. Also, i believe that pearls are one of the most annoying things in Minecraft because there is a huge change of it to glitch/bug. So i suggest JartexNetwork to bring back bow boost and remove pearls.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I believe that this idea could improve JartexNetwork because it is a way to make pvp more interesting and funny. As a result, a lot of players will begin pvp again because there will be some interest instead of just throwing a pearl and running to get away from a fight.​

Extra Information:
I uploaded a video in which i show players why pearls are so annoying:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC9jNtpNyig&ab_channel=Nick2006
I hope u take the right decision and listen to the community.​

ThePvPGod

IGN
ThePvPXGod
Agreed. Pearls are really buggy and annoying to play with and bow boost is way better.
#Bring-Back-Bow-Boost

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Minecraft Username:
Davee__YT​

What is your suggestion's title?
BringBackBowBoost in skyblockdream​

Suggestion Details:
Two seasons ago jartexnetwork's staff decided to remove bow boost and add pearls. In my opinion, the bow boost was a lot better and it didn't have any bugs or glitches, unlike pearls. Bow boost was kinda based on skills so it was an advantage for some players. Also, i believe that pearls are one of the most annoying things in Minecraft because there is a huge change of it to glitch/bug. So i suggest JartexNetwork to bring back bow boost and remove pearls.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I believe that this idea could improve JartexNetwork because it is a way to make pvp more interesting and funny. As a result, a lot of players will begin pvp again because there will be some interest instead of just throwing a pearl and running to get away from a fight.​

Extra Information:
I uploaded a video in which i show players why pearls are so annoying:
I hope u take the right decision and listen to the community.​
Hmm, my take on this will be Neutral as bow-boosting isnt really a feature ever intended for minecraft itself, and honestly it's kind of annoying because alot of it also depends on your ping, so if you have good latency most of the shots will register and you are able to zoom away but unfortunately those with higher pings are unable to do that and have trouble registering bow-shots.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsMeDave

ItsMeDave

Hmm, my take on this will be Neutral as bow-boosting isnt really a feature ever intended for minecraft itself, and honestly it's kind of annoying because alot of it also depends on your ping, so if you have good latency most of the shots will register and you are able to zoom away but unfortunately those with higher pings are unable to do that and have trouble registering bow-shots.
Yeah, u are right, but anyway, if u have high ping u are not able to pvp.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, DakotaGamer​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been implemented.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.