Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Bring the old SBD back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RahniRow_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
RahniRow_

What is the suggestion about?
Bring the old SBD back

Description:
Hello there everyone!

As some of u know me, or maybe don't. Let me introduce myself first. Im RahniRow_ a skyblock dream player for past 2 years and also a staff member here. So actually the suggestion I wanna give is to get the old SBD back. That means with block value again. SB were always my fav gamemodes and they still are. Right now, SBF recieved some new updates last year. Which were good. And my suggestion is;

*SBF* :

Since there are no costum enchants I would like this to be changed. Custom enchants make ur game alot more interesting and there is more interest to play. Adding custom enchants would be great idea ( i will explain in next line of SBD)

*SBD* :
We can remove the custom enchants here and make placing blocks again.
In manage to change SBF to custom enchants my idea would be to bring the old SBD back. That means u get back (Island Value, placing blocks)

There is no difference between SBD and SBF right now only with custom enchants. So its kinda same and boring at the same time. I do think it would make game a bit more interesting since when u rank up. Theres actually nothing else u could do instead of afk for ur farms, and selling the loot.This would make that people start playing more. And it would actually be more fun.

So with short words: Sbf would become the current sbd we have now with custom enchants. And the current SBD would become the old one (is value with placing blocks)​

I'd really love to get ur opinions about. Since I've been hearing alot of people miss the old SBD.

~RahniRow_

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Bringing back people, Making gamemode more interesting, Even Less lagg on gamemodes since ur island would be most of placing blocks for the value.

Last edited:

EnisTv

IGN
EnisTv
+1 #bring old sbd Back
Maby its was stupid placing gold for 4hours but it was Fun Placing I Miss a lot that

vanjmali

+1
because we have different SB servers, I think it should have a lot more in difference.

Roro

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Like many people had said before; I agree with adding block value back to SBD, but the whole idea of SBF is being vanilla.

I suggest keeping SBF the same but adding block value back to SBD.

+1

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
-1 You're basically flipping the gamemodes. I think SB is perfect just how it is, I agree about changing the island blocks value though

Status
Not open for further replies.