Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Bring the old SBD back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RahniRow_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
RahniRow_

What is the suggestion about?
Bring the old SBD back

Description:
Hello there everyone!

As some of u know me, or maybe don't. Let me introduce myself first. Im RahniRow_ a skyblock dream player for past 2 years and also a staff member here. So actually the suggestion I wanna give is to get the old SBD back. That means with block value again. SB were always my fav gamemodes and they still are. Right now, SBF recieved some new updates last year. Which were good. And my suggestion is;

*SBF* :

Since there are no costum enchants I would like this to be changed. Custom enchants make ur game alot more interesting and there is more interest to play. Adding custom enchants would be great idea ( i will explain in next line of SBD)

*SBD* :
We can remove the custom enchants here and make placing blocks again.
In manage to change SBF to custom enchants my idea would be to bring the old SBD back. That means u get back (Island Value, placing blocks)

There is no difference between SBD and SBF right now only with custom enchants. So its kinda same and boring at the same time. I do think it would make game a bit more interesting since when u rank up. Theres actually nothing else u could do instead of afk for ur farms, and selling the loot.This would make that people start playing more. And it would actually be more fun.

So with short words: Sbf would become the current sbd we have now with custom enchants. And the current SBD would become the old one (is value with placing blocks)​

I'd really love to get ur opinions about. Since I've been hearing alot of people miss the old SBD.

~RahniRow_

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Bringing back people, Making gamemode more interesting, Even Less lagg on gamemodes since ur island would be most of placing blocks for the value.

Last edited:

NukemHD

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
The whole premise of SBF is that it is just skyblock with no hard to understand mechanics. So adding a custom enchant would change the gamemode of what it is. It is just like adding guns to factions. And I am pretty happy with the current season of Dream because even though it is often tedious to rank up your spawners you get a lot of satisfaction if you do rankup. I don't understand why people seem to dislike this season because I get great joy out of it. However I think it'll be great if Voodoo would re-add Skyblock Forgotten and make that the old SBD

milad9999

Donator
Donator
I completely disagree with this idea. Both gamemodes has a certain points which is having CE's, and the other one not having it. I do not find it fun / enjoyable having 2 gamemodes that are a little bit similar.

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
I Agree About the Old Sbd That's +1 , But Like Sbf and Sbd would have like similar things that's not good but the idea of sbd itself is Good
Gl

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
I agree on the point that both of Skyblocks are same but I highly disagree with what you said about SBF because It dhould be vanilla, I agree about adding blocks back to SBF

Toyzer

-1 SBD and SBF both have their own point. It will be a great idea adding a new skyblock for block placing. This will help jartexnetwork because people can choose their own type of skyblock they like. If they won't add another skyblock to place blocks, they can just make skyblock fantasy as placing blocks season as sbd is interesting, enjoyable and already set.

Status
Not open for further replies.