Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP BRING BACK JARTEXBOT! (Practice's BOT fights)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JartexBOT​

What is the suggestion about?
BRING BACK JARTEXBOT! (Practice's BOT fights)​

Description:
Hello!

So, around a few years ago (1 - 2?) before the great Jartex reset as I like to call it. There was a certain type of fights available on Practice... And they were obviously BOT FIGHTS!

These bot fights were surprisingly very fun! And helped me improve BIG TIME in PVP. Trying to beat each mode like Easy, then medium, hard, Hacker and the last and final one... "Jartex" or something like that that. It was just a lot of fun! Seeing if you can beat each difficulty of the bot and even seeing the bot itself beat your ass was just very fun for a lot of users! Including me.

Now, I know not a lot of people will certainly remember this exact feature since most people who played since 2018 have left the server. But for those who can, I'm sure this will bring some nostalgia into the server for them! And hell, some of the old players might come back one day and see that the Bot fights they loved aren't just there, but have improved!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So far, there is not a single cracked server on Minecraft with any sort of Practice bot to fight! Having one for Jartex would mean the increase of Practice players coming from other servers to fight the bots! Something that is only seen on Premium Practice servers right now. This is a opportunity Jartex is really missing out on!​

Extra Information:
PS: I know I probably could've worded this entire thing in a better way, but I just woke up. It's 6 AM. I'm not thinking straight. lol​

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, JartexBOT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Your idea has already been suggested before and was denied by the owner.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.