Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Bring back Creative game mode (Minecraft)] Bring back Legendary and Unique game mode (Creative mode)

Mario_Trajkovski

Minecraft Username:
Mario_OnFire​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bring back Creative game mode (Minecraft)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bring back Legendary and Unique game mode (Creative mode)​

Suggestion Details:
Bring back Creative mode, it was mode where everyone had land and they could build on that land and can invite others to build with them, everyone had creative mode.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
If you bring back Creative it would be amazing because that was very fun for everyone and unique idea, i don't think other servers had/have that mode and i think og players would remind them of time they have played Creative mode and for new ones it would be awesome,intersting etc...​

Extra Information:
I am sorry if Creative game mode was on other server. But i am sure 99% it was this server.​

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello Mr. Mario, Lets be realistic here for a moment, don't just think about self need, think about what the server needs. Creative has minimum to non players join daily and it takes high GB of the server for no reason, When it was removed we got improved fps lag and improved ping. Yesterday I saw a player with 6 MS and I didn't see that ms since 2019.

Thank you for the suggestion and have a lovely evening <3

ned_

Donator
Donator

Already have been suggested by KimYosken KimYosken

creative's server is replaced with gens
And to get another server it would be expensive. since jartex is a bungeecord server / network it requires more than 1 server to well, make the server run.

Also me personally creative is a gamemode that have the least amount of hours. If you want to build stuff with ur friends just create a server you only need 1 server. It's easy and free

Last edited:

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2

Already Suggested and I don't think so it will come back because it has almost no players.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Mario_Trajkovski​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The gamemode was deleted as the Network itself needs to progress and whilst creative might've been fun for some, it wasn't getting the attention of the community a whole too much. There is times where a decision must be made and not many people will be happy with it, this is one of them. I am sorry for your loss but unfortunately, this gamemode will not be returning.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT