Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bridge Training - Bedwars 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
Minecraft Username:
FlawlessHoTDoG​

What is the suggestion about?
Bridge Training - Bedwars 1v1​

Description:
I've got some suggestions for PracticePvP of Jartex. I checked it and just realized that it needs Bedwars/Skywars 1v1 and Bridge Training.

1. Bedwars 1v1
Add a system for Bedwars 1v1. So that people can 1v1 each other on Bedwars, for 2 reasons;
- When the Bedwars minigame is off for any reason, server crash or maintenance or whatever.
- To test their skills and train for a better experience on the server.
2. Skywars 1v1
Another system that you have to add, Skywars 1v1. The same as above, but another gamemode, Skywars;
- Make it so all the kits are max level in the trainings and everyone can use them.
- People can check all the kits and plan if they want to level up or work on a kit.
3. Bridge Training
The most important one in the whole gamemode, BridgePvP. Add a system for bridging, for example, 2 islands with 64 blocks away from each other, then people bridge and the timer work for us, at the end, they can see how much time it took to place those blocks. Also a settings to set the island's away blocks. For example, they set it 32 blocks or 16 blocks, diagonal or staircase.

At last, I want to add this comment, that it's right, some of them are copied from other servers like Hypixel, but please, don't try to be like that. In my own opinion, it doesn't matter if you copied anything from any other server, the only thing that matters, is that players enjoy their experience, many people don't care if you copied Hypixel or any other server, they only want to have a great experience playing your server.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea makes the server more enjoyable for people by adding more features to it. People can test their skills in each mode of Bedwars, Skywars and Bridge Training by that.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello FlawlessHotDog,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● Private games can do that, that's one of the perks if you buy Diamond Rank.​

Kind Regards,
~ShirakamiKazuo

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
-1 for the reasons above + I think it was already suggested a lot

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello FlawlessHoTDoG,
This Suggestion will be denied because it has already been suggested. Suggesting something which is already suggested will get the suggestion instantly Denied.
Please read This before suggesting anything.
We also Recommend you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions before suggesting.

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I'm giving this a -1 because reasons above

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, FlawlessHoTDoG FlawlessHoTDoG

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reason(s):
- Reason(s) stated above by both Heroic Heroic and FreePalestine FreePalestine .

For your reference, here's a quick guide that you should read before submitting a suggestion: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/server-suggestions-guide.36380/

Status
Not open for further replies.