Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bridge streaks

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Does anyone go for high bridge streaks ? I rarely about people going for high streaks in bridge.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Tb is not showing true winstreaks. I remember that my weekly winstreak was 22, then it reseted on weekend. And a few days later, I looked it again. My score was lower than 22 and it showed that my highest winstreak was lower than 22. Devs should fix it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nohacksjustbhop_

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Tb is not showing true winstreaks. I remember that my weekly winstreak was 22, then it reseted on weekend. And a few days later, I looked it again. My score was lower than 22 and it showed that my highest winstreak was lower than 22. Devs should fix it.
Please ! I got a ws last week it reset and now I don’t know what it is, you won’t know until your on monthly really if it takes a while

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Idk why I'm talking about this. This photo explains everything.
Wins: 777
Games Played: 531

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 4

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Please ! I got a ws last week it reset and now I don’t know what it is, you won’t know until your on monthly really if it takes a while
If you really want to know my winstreak, I’m saying:
Weekly: 18
Monthly: 115
Yearly: 771
I said everything but know this: sometimes I’m switching, you can understand this with looking my signature already, lol.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nohacksjustbhop_

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
If you really want to know my winstreak, I’m saying:
Weekly: 18
Monthly: 115
Yearly: 771
I said everything but know this: sometimes I’m switching, you can understand this with looking my signature already, lol.
thats crazy, is the 771 still active or did you loose it?