Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Break between Clan Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

What is your suggestion's title?
Break between Clan Seasons

Suggestion Details:
!! Clans being the biggest and most exciting update this year for minigames on Jartex Network has brought quite a competitive and fun turn to how games were played on the server. Although this update was great it has a few cons and I would like to talk about them.
>> After clans being introduced a lot of people started putting hours to get high spots on the leaderboard. But this came with the trade of not being to play with friends.
>> As a player who doesn't play a lot nowadays and logs on for like 2 hours a week, I would expect to play with the friends. But then I get left with a message of "sorry grinding trophies right now". Now if I gotta play with them, I gotta join their clan which won't work because I do not have enough time to spend it all on minecraft.
And I think most players are like me, who log on Jartex after a day at school and play with friends.
>> Secondly from a clan grinder pov, it gets boring and repetitive when there are clan seasons every month. Moreover it puts you in a constant loop of grinding to get to the top spot.
<!!> I suggest that there should be like a break of like 4-5 weeks between each clan season so that there is time where people can just enjoy the game without the worry of someone overtaking them, and also get to play with their friends who come on once in a while without having to sacrifice the clan duties.
It gives the players a little break from all the grinding also the content team get a little more time to maybe add new things with the new seasons.
Clan seasons will be more like a month long event every 4-5 weeks rather than a hardcore 24/7 grinding scheme.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Stated above

Last edited:

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
I mean a player could leave or not join a clan if they're not playing for rewards, top positions etc. And I'm pretty sure that anyone could disable their trophies. In conclusion it's just a matter of if the player wants to get the rewards or not, grinds hardcore or for fun, creates a clan whereby it mostly contains friend rather than grinders. (My opinion)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I mean a player could leave or not join a clan if they're not playing for rewards, top positions etc. And I'm pretty sure that anyone could disable their trophies. In conclusion it's just a matter of if the player wants to get the rewards or not, grinds hardcore or for fun, creates a clan whereby it mostly contains friend rather than grinders. (My opinion)
Did you even read the suggestion?

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1 [Great suggestion, I think 4-5 weeks is a bit to much. Other than that, It'll be a good implementation]

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
+1 I agree with the replies saying that 4 - 5 weeks is too much, Maybe a 1 - 2 weeks break. But I love the idea of a break

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 agree the suggestion but as other said 4-5 weeks is ab bit too long in general so reduce it a bit otherwise great suggestion.

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Hello Yuu.
After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to give you +1 but with a little exception:
  • As already told by other players above me, 4-5 weeks is too much for a break since it's even longer than the season itself. I find more suitable a break of 1-2 weeks.
Good luck on your suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
4-5 weeks I said that cuz, it becomes more like an event. Olympics wouldn't be as important as it is if it was hosted every 1 year instead of 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.