Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

brasher21 - a step forward...

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Hi everyone!

I am
brasher21. 2 years ago, I made my first player introduction. Everyone was very nice to me, so thank you for that! It's been almost 2 years ever since I've started JartexNetwork. There has been on and offs however due to IRL and mid exams. However most of them have been completed. I spend my time playing with my friends on TheBridge or bedwars. I'm looking for friends because I'm lonely, weird and have no friends!

If you want to find me, join TheBridge Lobby!

I play TheBridge for fun, and I'm not the typical grinder or such, like a few players I won't mention. I'm absolutely trash at the game, have zero gamesense and poopoo at PvP. However with the neglect of the gamemode from the Network Managers, It's hard for me to find an enjoyable time. Everyday, when I see a changelog, I always get excited, in hopes of TheBridge having an update. But no! Even if it does... It's probably some lobby parkour bug. With my dreams shattered, I take a look back...

I was part of the May update back in 2021, and Andy was our developer. We worked hard on fixing bugs and updates! Ever since he resigned, there hasn't been ONE minor update to TheBridge. All there was, was kit nerfing which in my opinion was unnecessary. So I'm very disappointed,
JartexNetwork.

I believe this can be changed and the neglect can come to an end. Thiemo, please fix TheBridge!

My goal on Jartex is to have fun. TheBridge has been nostalgic for me, because I have been playing this gamemode for a decade, in other old servers. So you, being the new owners of TheBridge, we expect you to work on making the minigame better because it will relive everyone's old memories.

If you want to play with me, you can shoot a DM in my
discord, or friend add me! I accept everyone's requests.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Hello brasher21!

Fix tb? What kind of fix is this? Crystal settings? New maps? No! I know some things that should fix. Let’s go:

1- Vote system. It’s important, people should vote to select map. And morning/night vote. It’s another important thing, people should vote to select time (morning or night).

2- Kits. Jartex ruined some kits after taking the bridge. Example: kit spy! I last played with kit spy a few years ago (in MGZ). Now, I bought kit spy and it is completely SUCKS!! 11 seconds invisible! 11! Wt is this? Almost halfed! Or kit berserker. Normally, it is a great kit but now, it has some problems. My enemy standing in front of me with 2hp, I’m throwing my axe and he’s dying but what’s happening in chat?

- <Player> died

Should be…

- <Player> has been killed by Poldotka

Completely a shame. I’m not talking about kit Tank, having slowness II because of being heavy but taking extra knockback. Nonsense.
Ok, everything is this. Are you looking friend? He is not me! I’m noob :D
After all…

Welcome to JN forums!

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Hello TheBridge player ("Brasher21"), nice to meet you even if we have already seen each other. I hope you'll have a good time on JartexNetwork:jartex:.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Welcome to Jartex big man brasher
I play TheBridge for fun, and I'm not the typical grinder or such, like a few players I won't mention. I'm absolutely trash at the game, have zero gamesense and poopoo at PvP. However with the neglect of the gamemode from the Network Managers, It's hard for me to find an enjoyable time. Everyday, when I see a changelog, I always get excited, in hopes of TheBridge having an update. But no! Even if it does... It's probably some lobby parkour bug. With my dreams shattered, I take a look back...

I was part of the May update back in 2021, and Andy was our developer. We worked hard on fixing bugs and updates! Ever since he resigned, there hasn't been ONE minor update to TheBridge. All there was, was kit nerfing which in my opinion was unnecessary. So I'm very disappointed,
JartexNetwork.

I believe this can be changed and the neglect can come to an end. Thiemo, please fix TheBridge!
As a person and a server owner myself we don't get any input when you say "fix this". Because we have no idea what is wrong with it. I have people on my server say "fix the kb", think about it, what does that even mean? All I can get from that is something is wrong, not what is wrong, why is it going wrong, whats the best fix, what would the players like, cuz lets face it, the bridge community is smaller and noone is highlighting the above points. Even if they are, you're not getting it in attention to the content community or devs.

Just saying/ranting something is wrong and blaming someone for it won't change anything.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brasher21

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
As a person and a server owner myself we don't get any input when you say "fix this". Because we have no idea what is wrong with it. I have people on my server say "fix the kb", think about it, what does that even mean? All I can get from that is something is wrong, not what is wrong, why is it going wrong, whats the best fix, what would the players like, cuz lets face it, the bridge community is smaller and noone is highlighting the above points. Even if they are, you're not getting it in attention to the content community or devs.

Just saying/ranting something is wrong and blaming someone for it won't change anything.
I've tried many, many times. I want them to even respond. Ive sent paragraphs about TheBridge's broken but they don't care. At this point, I can't even get their attention, even after writing so many things. Ive literally noted every single thing wrong about TheBridge. But their response? None.

Oh, I did get responses from staff, but what we're they?

A mere "ok lol"

I just wanted them to pass my message to Thiemo. That's all I care about. And yes, I know thiemo is aware. But staff says, "We're not in charge, The Devs are" While all I wanted was for them to pass on the message since they're the ones closer to the developers (They dont read your DM/ignore)

God, My message from May 11th 2021 to Thiemo still remains not answered!

Tell me, who's in the wrong to complain? They don't care. Thats the problem. Im fully blaming them for not caring. We've already spoken out.

Last edited:

forgiobombi

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello brasher21, nice to meet you.
I'm glad you joined, and I hope you have a great time on the JartexNetwork forums:jartex:

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator