Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Brain Washer/inGame cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_DV

Minecraft Username:
Agent_DV​

What is your suggestion's title?
Brain Washer/inGame cosmetics​

Suggestion Details:
So my suggustion might not sound good to the mod or owner reading this but trust me it will improve server alot the idea is to remove the Requirements for Ingame cosmetics such as Bedwars kill messages for example in order to use the ancient kill messages pack you have to have Gold rank Now trust me if you remove the requirements many people will be really happy about it and even tell their friends to start jartex instead of pika network or herobrine or similar Server i might think my idea is stupid but if you guys try this it will actually effect the server and make it alot better and the reaquirements tho if you dont like this idea just know that requirements will not convince people to buy ranks and if you remove the requirements you can always make brainwasher more expensive like the 20 or 25 brains to use the bronze tier. thanks jf you remove requirements.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Although it is a small detail but trust me it will hwlp the server get much popular and better and like every single skywars or bedwars player will love this small update and people will invite their friends to play in jartex instead of any other.​

Extra Information:
Thats all.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Agent_DV

Agent_DV

Ah rip i mean its not a bad idea tbh if they removed it we would be able to grind brains for rare ones but now most of them require ranks

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Agent_DV​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.