Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Suggested PracticePvP Boxing to pratice

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
Minecraft Username:
EvilerOrpheus65​

What is your suggestion's title?
Boxing to pratice​

Suggestion Details:
in my opinion I think boxing should be added to practice due to the following reasons:
1- gapple and combo modes are very unenjoyable if you want to focus on clean comboes because you have to monitor your health and armor bar
2- it would be much more convenient to have a new mode to practice after so long
3- boxing is a very fun gamemode for anyone who enjoys lesser inventory monitoring and just focus on their enemy instead​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
practice would have a new gamemode that will attract new players and other professional PvPers​

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
Minecraft Username:
EvilerOrpheus65​

What is your suggestion's title?
Boxing to pratice​

Suggestion Details:
in my opinion I think boxing should be added to practice due to the following reasons:​
1- gapple and combo modes are very unenjoyable if you want to focus on clean comboes because you have to monitor your health and armor bar​
2- it would be much more convenient to have a new mode to practice after so long​
3- boxing is a very fun gamemode for anyone who enjoys lesser inventory monitoring and just focus on their enemy instead​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
practice would have a new gamemode that will attract new players and other professional PvPers​
-1 because it has been suggested and denied before. I also just don't think boxing would work with Jartex kb and on top of that, I think your reasons are weak.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilerOrpheus65

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
-1 because it has been suggested and denied before. I also just don't think boxing would work with Jartex kb and on top of that, I think your reasons are weak.
meh i kinda agree with you lol

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
-1 I don't think Boxing fits Jartex because the knockback is not revamped. Even if it releases, boxing will only blow up for 1 or 2 weeks and then die because of the knockback.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, EvilerOrpheus65​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq