Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Bows in builduhc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
1940s​

What is the suggestion about?
Bows in builduhc​

Description:
Nerf bows in build uhc, they're power 4 and very busted when fully charged. Make it to only power 2. I shot many players who had 1 heart because of power 4​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
nerfing bows is a good thing because it wouldnt be viable to spam them (even though you can press the a and d keys to dodge)​

Extra Information:
no​

DarkEssentials

Donator
Donator
I think bows are an essential considering people are able to build, either making some kind of defensive structure or using it to build to the top in a corner and make a lava fall as a defense. Nerfing it to Power 2 will basically make it less of a weapon and more of an annoyance since they can get eat a Golden Apple and regain any damage taken.

I know that Golden Apples are limited but it would just extend the fight longer than what is necessary. If someone is spamming you with it, changing the power wouldn't change that. What you would need to do is find a counter to it to the point where it is just less effective against you.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I think bows are an essential considering people are able to build, either making some kind of defensive structure or using it to build to the top in a corner and make a lava fall as a defense. Nerfing it to Power 2 will basically make it less of a weapon and more of an annoyance since they can get eat a Golden Apple and regain any damage taken.

I know that Golden Apples are limited but it would just extend the fight longer than what is necessary. If someone is spamming you with it, changing the power wouldn't change that. What you would need to do is find a counter to it to the point where it is just less effective against you.
^^

Masker112

Addicted Member

[/Q]You said it correct my friend
We need a Counter

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder