Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Bow boosting ( while being in a team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Gl0CKK​

What is the suggestion about?
Bow boosting ( while being in a team)​

Description:
Hey there,

As we all know bow boosting while being in a team is not a thing on kitpvp (yet). Bow boosting has been a huge part of kitpvp all the way since the first map, has been usefull in kiting and chasing. The only way you can can bow boost is by leaving the team which can result in you being hit way more often your team players can hit you. That's why i think bow boosting while being in a team should finally get added to KitPVP. We need to make this work ;)

GL0CKK​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
its an improvement for the kitpvp community bow boosting has been a pain this map since you can't do it while in a team.​

iiFlux

I agree with you I guess and liked the way you told this so I’ll give it +1

GodlyDani

I see this could be a valuable asset to some players, but there would be one con, and that would be you not wanting to damage your teammates with a bow. This would be really useful for some people so I'm going to suggest an add-on on this which would be turning party bow damage on/off. Have a great day! +1

Rainzy

Donator
Donator
Already suggested and denied -

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested and denied -

tbhi don't understand why they denied the suggestion like no one who actually played kitpvp voted on that its just random people grinding msgs.

I also don't understand why they would allow bow boosting outside of a team and not inside that just sounds dumb. Plus bow boosting is a thing on the other similar server, (if u know u know).

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
tbhi don't understand why they denied the suggestion like no one who actually played kitpvp voted on that its just random people grinding msgs.

I also don't understand why they would allow bow boosting outside of a team and not inside that just sounds dumb. Plus bow boosting is a thing on the other similar server, (if u know u know).
In the last denied suggestion the people read it but they thought that bow boosting isn't already a thing as most of them don't play kit, they just read the title and -1 it.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Gl0CKK
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.