Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bossworld lost sword

Bruh I was in bossworld when i accidentally pressed q and dropped my sword, I checked my surroundings and it was nowhere to be seen, nobody walked past me at the moment, so idk how it disappeared. That sword took me ages to get the enchantments on, it had mobslayer X, inq 5, fast turn e.t.c I can't really remember the enchantments but some were immortal ones.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Sadly, it was completely your fault and nothing we can do about it, be careful the next time.

The_W

Addicted Member
Are you sure you didn't drop it into void? Is there any warning said about clearing items on floor? Or how long did it fell until you realized?

If it's not falling into void, No warning about clearing floor items, and it just disappeared right after you dropped it, it is probably a glitch and you can try report it, but I think you will need a proof to support that.
If you have a proof like video recorded when it happened, attach it to the bug report (I heard you might be able to get a replacement if you can provide a very clear proof of it)

That's all I can say, I'm sorry for you, be careful next time, and good luck!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KingOfTheFallenz
yea ig it just disappeared when i dropped it my guessing I just dropped it when entitys got removed

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
Hey bud, sorry to hear that!

May I ask why you had mob slayer X and inq V on a bossing sword though? Lmao. That baffles me. Anyway, if you hit me up (TnTGamerz2000) tommorow i can provide you a mob slayer X and inq V book :)

For now have a good night

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KingOfTheFallenz
yea i did have it on it cuz I still had another enchantments like thor n stuff to fight boss

The_W

Addicted Member
May I ask why you had mob slayer X and inq V on a bossing sword though? Lmao. That baffles me.
I have grinder and boss job on one sword too, it's not like I need a lot of enchants, so I just combine it in one sword.

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
I have grinder and boss job on one sword too, it's not like I need a lot of enchants, so I just combine it in one sword.
Not the brightest thing you could do. Pvp and bossing should be combined. Not bossing and grindin. Since a vast majority of bossworld is pvp. Theres not a single parr where you need grinding enchantments :).

The_W

Addicted Member
Not the brightest thing you could do. Pvp and bossing should be combined. Not bossing and grindin. Since a vast majority of bossworld is pvp. Theres not a single parr where you need grinding enchantments :).
Yeah I know, I won't be going to PvP anyways. I'm just too lazy to even separate grinding and boss sword. I'll surely separate my swords next time, thanks for telling me.