Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Bossworld and everything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeOfJojo

Minecraft Username:
JakeOfJojo​

What is the suggestion about?
Bossworld and everything about it.​

Description:
+ Make that bosses has more health, more powerful, but increase the chances for the drops.
+ Make that PvP is enabled on bronze, so this will be more challenging and also more intense (and also make that Armor can't be damaged on Bronze so it'll be easier to stay there and kids can't complain)
+ Increase the chance to get drop and recipes to 3% -> 8%
+ Buff Plunder 4, 5 because they aren't buffed in this season
+ Make that Rage and Smite works on bosses
+ Increase the length of Passive into 1 hour -> 1 day. The more you use it, you have to pay in game money for that. (can use other currencies though)
+ Silver and Gold stays the same, and fixed that if you got kicked while in Gold, you shouldn't lost your stuff. (even if you are tagged to prevent weak connections players get kicked).
+ New rule: No Boss-Ganking. You aren't allowed to stay in front of the boss because if you do that, other players can't hit the boss, increase the chances of getting boss drops, which is totally unfair at all.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make bossworld more intense, challenging and also more fun to play.​

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
1st one i already have that in my suggestions
2nd suggestion I don't think so, a gset guy will kill all the noobs and always take all the bosses so -1.
3rd +1
4th +1
5th -1, Rage is not even that special and smite is vanilla enchantment
6th -1, you don't really need passive mode in bronze and silver and for gold, it's too much, everyone will just toggle it in gold zone and the zone will be basically peace mode.
7th idk about this one, but all the zones will have different changes to boss damages and more and idk if it's possible to fix the item loss, if tagged by player then yes but if tagged by boss then no.
8th wym in front of the boss, players will always be able to stand infront of the boss and everyone is able to team and gank the bosses so -1.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, JakeOfJojo JakeOfJojo

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a Neutral/-1 for the following reason(s):
- Reason(s) stated above by T0m45_ T0m45_

For your reference, here's a quick guide that you should read before submitting a suggestion: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/server-suggestions-guide.36380/

SoloFishy

IGN
SoloFishy
yeah, Make that PvP is enabled on bronze, so this will be more challenging and also more intense (and also make that Armor can't be damaged on Bronze so it'll be easier to stay there and kids can't complain) Bro a gkit guy will come and 1 tap all the kids and kill all the bosses. -_-

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JakeOfJojo

JakeOfJojo

yeah, Make that PvP is enabled on bronze, so this will be more challenging and also more intense (and also make that Armor can't be damaged on Bronze so it'll be easier to stay there and kids can't complain) Bro a gkit guy will come and 1 tap all the kids and kill all the bosses. -_-
real. tbh, kids can just camp boss. they need a lesson đź’€

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
+1 Because I agree with reasons stated by T0m45_ T0m45_

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, JakeOfJojo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.